Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do her friends and family not tell her they look ridiculous. If my boobs looked like that and no one told me I’d be raging.
Completely agree!! They have always looked ridiculous on her... it’s like they are up around her chin or something.... they completely distort her

Reactions: 5
I agree! She's gorgeous, has a lovely figure and seems to have her head on her shoulder.
But he lord have mercy looks like a tosser! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 We've all kissed frogs but the Nugent sisters definitely have bad taste!
Her boobs look like theyre about pop in her last post 😦
I asked my boyfriend what he thought and he said " she looks like a traveller and a hooker mixed into one" surely somebody has told her to tone it down a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a very good head and she is very likeable! I’d love to just to embrace her real face/body rather trying to sell this insta “gym” hun image! That tool... He’s insufferable... I think he’s gotten worse since they split... 🙄

Reactions: 5
I agree! She's gorgeous, has a lovely figure and seems to have her head on her shoulder.
But he lord have mercy looks like a tosser! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 We've all kissed frogs but the Nugent sisters definitely have bad taste!
is this kiki or her sis?

Reactions: 2
her sis and her bf seem so in luv but also id love to be a fly on the wall with those IG relationships, are they like that all the time 🤔

Reactions: 9
Does he look at himself in the mirror before he goes outside ? He wears some awful shirts and them shoes 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 1
Does he look at himself in the mirror before he goes outside ? He wears some awful shirts and them shoes 🤦‍♂️
He looks like he’s just out from jail. His brother wears them shoes too and prob shares the same pair and no socks 🤢 he lives in them, imagine the smell 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Under his new photo, please tell that disgusting creature that what he is wearing is NOT fashion. You look like a bleeping bellend. I would be embarrassed to date that, or bring that home. I'm not spring chicken, but he is hideous, and it makes me sick how cocky he is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now he calls himself a professional fitness influencer haha the state of the full length video. Legs are tiny, upper body like a blow up doll 🤢

Reactions: 1
It amazes me how people haven’t called him out for basically black fishing ! Like he’s white … if he was on tik tok he would get ripped to shreds with abuse on all his posts ! He just deletes all the comments on insta, I’d imagine he’s a long list of blocked users 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.