Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of Craig’s face is his recent post, why doesn’t he smile. Always looks constipated! Wasn’t he at 83k at the start of the week? Now he’s at 88.9? With zero content. Why hadn’t Kiki blocked him like someone said above, it’s actually worrying how he chases her around and follows her. She’s she actually like that? He will never get a woman ever again after this behavior, maybe he knows that and is trying so hard to win her back. Does anyone really know what happened?

Reactions: 1
State of Craig’s face is his recent post, why doesn’t he smile. Always looks constipated! Wasn’t he at 83k at the start of the week? Now he’s at 88.9? With zero content. Why hadn’t Kiki blocked him like someone said above, it’s actually worrying how he chases her around and follows her. She’s she actually like that? He will never get a woman ever again after this behavior, maybe he knows that and is trying so hard to win her back. Does anyone really know what happened?
593414C5-FD62-49F2-8501-631DE555BCEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Craigs ‘personal training’ plans are a SCAM. I genuinely thought that I was going to receive 6 weeks of ‘personal training’ with weekly check-ins. When I was emailing him to find out more about the plan he emailed back within 2 minutes each time & promised a highly personalised service- I was impressed so handed over €225. 😒
A few days later I received a template fitness & nutrition plan which ignored ALL of my basic requests. I’m a vegetarian - the plan was full of meat (I kid you not). I had a breast augmentation 8 weeks previous which I stated many times, adding that I couldn’t do any chest exercises. The training plan included DIRECT chest exercises. 🙄 negligent on his behalf to say the least!
I emailed him numerous times asking him to amend my plan / asking for advice - and NOTHING. It’s now about 2 months later, numerous emails, texts etc asking for a refund and still radio silence.
Complete SCAM! AVOID

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Craigs ‘personal training’ plans are a SCAM. I genuinely thought that I was going to receive 6 weeks of ‘personal training’ with weekly check-ins. When I was emailing him to find out more about the plan he emailed back within 2 minutes each time & promised a highly personalised service- I was impressed so handed over €225. 😒
A few days later I received a template fitness & nutrition plan which ignored ALL of my basic requests. I’m a vegetarian - the plan was full of meat (I kid you not). I had a breast augmentation 8 weeks previous which I stated many times, adding that I couldn’t do any chest exercises. The training plan included DIRECT chest exercises. 🙄 negligent on his behalf to say the least!
I emailed him numerous times asking him to amend my plan / asking for advice - and NOTHING. It’s now about 2 months later, numerous emails, texts etc asking for a refund and still radio silence.
Complete SCAM! AVOID
So sorry to hear! This is not ok!! He seems to have done it to several people, how can he get away with this. Kikis plans are meant to be the same

Reactions: 4
Looked up the new place and it’s around 4.2k a month … scandals ! Out of the whole of dubai he still moved into the same residence as kiki also .. tragic! Also hate the way he gives out advise about how to have a balanced lifestyle and enjoy your nights out ‘guilt free’. He doesn’t drink so he can’t relate 😂

Reactions: 5
Looks like kiki is leaving again. She’s going back to Ireland. Will he be off back to ireland again then 😂
Caroline is after unfollowing craig on insta

Reactions: 6
where can I read the real reviews of Kiki’s plans, I was seriously considering signing up until I read some of this thread!! 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.