Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki has put up a story with guys (never seen her around guys without Craig) and he has put up a pic and tagged it date night. I can smell his jealousy from here!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd be surprised if Craig had more than 3 brain cells the guy has the personality of a brick

Kiki has put up a story with guys (never seen her around guys without Craig) and he has put up a pic and tagged it date night. I can smell his jealousy from here!!
The guys are the the girls she's with boyfriends, but he's probably still threatened by that 😂

Won’t be long till he’s in Dubai as well chasing her around the globe. It’s sick

Reactions: 7
Won’t be long till he’s in Dubai as well chasing her around the globe. It’s sick

I genuinely feel no one would know Craig if it wasn’t for kiki. She would of made it on Instagram weather she was with him or not, but him I don’t no what it is I just just don’t think he would have a social media follow if it wasn’t for her.

Reactions: 3
Kiki left all photos of Craig on her insta up for ages after she first moved back home and now she’s deleted all bar like 3! So they must be 100% over now

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice he commented on her latest video ?? 👀 she never replied or liked it or anything ?!?! Ohhhh

He's like a teenage boy that thinks if he keeps unfollowing and following again that hel get her attention, it's really sad 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.