Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hate Craig, what a tosser. I noticed Craig's new house buddy is still following Kiki, but she's not following him.
I saw a few posts up that somebody said kiki is coming home, where did ye see that???
Have we still no idea as to what's going on????

Reactions: 3
God I hate Craig, what a tosser. I noticed Craig's new house buddy is still following Kiki, but she's not following him.
I saw a few posts up that somebody said kiki is coming home, where did ye see that???
She must be coming home to be with Gigi, unless she just abondons her like the other dog she that she rescued

I just want to know. What’s going on with her lips??
They are absolutely disgusting. It causes me anxiety to just look at them. Does she actually think they look good?

Reactions: 11
Someone commented on Craig’s recent posting saying ‘about 3 years apart and plenty of juicing for those results’ had a good few likes and of course Craig deleted it! Jumped another 2.5k followers over night… he’s actually sad how obsessed he is to try make himself famous, would love if insta did a clear out of all the bot accounts like they did before he’s be caught then 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a post up in her story saying something along the lines of looking forward to going home to see GiGi

How can he put up that post with 8 week challenge? Clearly that’s a few years difference. Just absolutely loony he thinks he can put something up like that

Reactions: 2
How can he put up that post with 8 week challenge? Clearly that’s a few years difference. Just absolutely loony he thinks he can put something up like that
I agree. Obviously people still fall for it. As someone said, up nearly 3k over night with no content haha what a loser!

Reactions: 1
Socks down his pants??
Definitely a pair of socks! It’s the most obviously fake looking bulge ever — and the Gooseberry does it too… like people aren’t stupid, we can tell the difference between your cock and balls and a pair of socks from Penney’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gonna put my hand up here and say I was one of the fools scammed by Craig also. Completly sucked in by his mostly outdated scam client pics. Think I paid 350 for 16 weeks last year. The plan was not at all what I wanted and clearly a cut and paste job which didn't suit my goals and the food plan, a child would do better than him. I honestly don't know how he gets away with it. Asked for a refund numerous times but just gave up in the end.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Craigs ‘personal training’ plans are a SCAM. I genuinely thought that I was going to receive 6 weeks of ‘personal training’ with weekly check-ins. When I was emailing him to find out more about the plan he emailed back within 2 minutes each time & promised a highly personalised service- I was impressed so handed over €225. 😒
A few days later I received a template fitness & nutrition plan which ignored ALL of my basic requests. I’m a vegetarian - the plan was full of meat (I kid you not). I had a breast augmentation 8 weeks previous which I stated many times, adding that I couldn’t do any chest exercises. The training plan included DIRECT chest exercises. 🙄 negligent on his behalf to say the least!
I emailed him numerous times asking him to amend my plan / asking for advice - and NOTHING. It’s now about 2 months later, numerous emails, texts etc asking for a refund and still radio silence.
Complete SCAM! AVOID
Small claims court his arse! He has done the same to me and I’m not hacking it after paying 450 euro! He’s going down

Reactions: 4
Kiki’s plans are the same as Craig, they work in the exact same way, a proper copy and paste job. I did one of her 8 week challenges in 2019 and got put into a group chat with her and the other girls on the challenge. It dawned on me that it wasn’t personalised when all the girls were putting in photos of the exact same meals I had on my plan. She also didn’t change my food for 4 weeks so I gave up three weeks in cause I was bored and couldn’t sustain it. I stopped checking in with her and she didn’t chase me or contact me to check how I was getting on since she hadn’t heard from me cause she had her money at that point so why would she. I had asked her for variety in my meals and she completely ignored it and told me to stick with the same food and just have a cheat meal 😂 her gym plan was also insane! I have been going to the gym for years but after day one I couldn’t walk and couldn’t get another workout in for days. I had told her I hadn’t been to the gym in a few months prior to starting her challenge but she didn’t alter it to ease me in at all. It’s just irresponsible coaching! I’d never ever go for an online coach again

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Strange how Craig has nearly 100k followers 🤥 but only gets 300 max likes on his posts. Well apart from one post thank jumped to 12k one time. Jesus how did she stick him. Everything about him, even him talking on his story today, he’s major ick

Reactions: 4
Take it from someone who knows, he talks utter shite when it comes to the gym. He has no understanding of exercise at all, he hasnt a clue how to coach.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.