Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is following her again now and he has a story up that he’s flying off again tomorrow ! I hope he’s not following her to dubai 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He is following her again now and he has a story up that he’s flying off again tomorrow ! I hope he’s not following her to dubai 😭
Might be ignorant of me but how are they allowed live together in dubai? I thought sexual relationships outside marriage are illegal there, even if you're not from there it's illegal to live with someone of the opposite sex unless you're married/related?

If he’s going to Dubai, I’d love to know Where he gets the money be flying back and forth like that? Look I am just speculating and assuming that if he is going to Dubai, the only reason is because Kiki is there, and it can be assumed he got a flight last minute and that isn’t cheap, ALSO he’s open down to Dublin from Cork also, like that train ticket/ petrol is not cheap where does he stay? where do you get the money for the hotels? like Jesus bleeping Christ posting on Instagram and giving people meaningless encouragement in voice notes on WhatsApp, how the hell does that pay the bills?

Reactions: 5
If he’s going to Dubai, I’d love to know Where he gets the money be flying back and forth like that? Look I am just speculating and assuming that if he is going to Dubai, the only reason is because Kiki is there, and it can be assumed he got a flight last minute and that isn’t cheap, ALSO he’s open down to Dublin from Cork also, like that train ticket/ petrol is not cheap where does he stay? where do you get the money for the hotels? like Jesus bleeping Christ posting on Instagram and giving people meaningless encouragement in voice notes on WhatsApp, how the hell does that pay the bills?
Someone said he before him and his brother got a big payout a few years ago so I presume that’s funding their lifestyle

Might be ignorant of me but how are they allowed live together in dubai? I thought sexual relationships outside marriage are illegal there, even if you're not from there it's illegal to live with someone of the opposite sex unless you're married/related?
It’s really not that strict at all. It’s just a stereotypical view of Dubai. Same way that women should have their arms and legs covered etc, that’s not the case at all. I lived there with my boyfriend a few years ago, might be different if they went to buy a house but they are just renting

It’s not as strict as it used to be, it changed recently so that you can live with your partner and not be married. Some places still do require you to cover your shoulders and to be clothed below the knee.

It looks like she is back in there apartment atm but Caroline is staying there with her too so I doubt he will move back in there when he goes over ? She also doesn’t have the dog with her so I presume she will go back to Ireland for her!

Obviously we don’t know the situation but if he is just following her around and she wants nothing to do with him , it’s so bleeping weird and creepy. I wonder was he emotionally abusive in their relationship

Reactions: 10
ugh Craig duck off like. I do get that they have their companies registered there so maybe they have to be there? God only knows ..

Reactions: 2
Obviously we don’t know the situation but if he is just following her around and she wants nothing to do with him , it’s so bleeping weird and creepy. I wonder was he emotionally abusive in their relationship
I feel if he was she would block him completely so he won’t know where she is yet he seems to keep unfollowing and following her so maybe she wants him to see what she’s up to.. to make him jealous

He’s defo back in the same apt as her, wtf is going on like would they ever just address something 🙄

Reactions: 2
He’s defo back in the same apt as her, wtf is going on like would they ever just address something 🙄
Wouldn’t be surprised if he just moved in downstairs and that’s why the apartments look the same lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.