Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has gone up from 78.2 followers to 81.5 over night … I had to check since I heard they bought them on here, all bot accounts too! Can’t believe people get away with that, Instagram should put a stop to it!

Reactions: 2
He has gone up from 78.2 followers to 81.5 over night … I had to check since I heard they bought them on here, all bot accounts too! Can’t believe people get away with that, Instagram should put a stop to it!
Kiki's the same she's gone up 10k in the past week.

Reactions: 1
He also barely gets 1k likes on any of his posts and then one of his photo shoot got 12k 😂 they must think people are stupid not to notice that !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They definitely unload photos not taken there and then as he’s brother was in a shop in cork and then in a gym in Dublin 20 mins later

State of his recent pic! Yes I agree with above poster. Kiki is posting a lot of girl boss quotes too. I wonder who will address it. Did anyone hear anything else?

It makes me laugh that he claims he is all about “health” there is nothing healthy about the way he looks or behaves

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.