Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i going mad or did she not put up a story yesterday talking about those alphalete leggings and now she’s put up another story on them?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice her tik tok likes are on public and she seems to like a lot of other men’s videos. Seems like she’s done with Craig

Anyone else notice her tik tok likes are on public and she seems to like a lot of other men’s videos. Seems like she’s done with Craig
Pretty sure she’s not done with Craig! Loads of comments here saying they saw them together last week and he was staying in a hotel beside her place

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she’s not done with Craig! Loads of comments here saying they saw them together last week and he was staying in a hotel beside her place
Seems odd he followed her on insta and came back to her in dublin… clearly he’s at fault wonder what he did to her 🤔

Reactions: 3
Craigs most recent post must be the cringiest one he's ever done, I've actually gotten second hand embarrassment.

Omg she’s actually rotten. Is Kiki well in the head I wonder? I honestly he is the biggest ick I ever can across. Is sister is in that bo and tee clothing that Kiki is BA for. I hope she doesn’t take him back. He dampens her shine big time! He actually even turned me off her. That’s how bad he is

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s actually rotten. Is Kiki well in the head I wonder? I honestly he is the biggest ick I ever can across. Is sister is in that bo and tee clothing that Kiki is BA for. I hope she doesn’t take him back. He dampens her shine big time! He actually even turned me off her. That’s how bad he is
He’s*

Doing a half price sale today because Friday is always payday........

No, Friday isn't always payday. At least not in the real world.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.