Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dissappointed for Kiki, she was doing so well ( from what we can see ) we've all been there, break ups are tit but if only she stayed strong a few more weeks, she had the potential to meet a real man, not a fake tan blown up barbie with a small d**k.
I don't know why he irritates me so much! 😂😂
I wonder will they ever address what happened, or will they just move on....

I noticed he's following her, but she's not following him! It couldn't have been that bad after all, if it was surely her family would have encouraged her not to!!!!

Reactions: 5
What does the brother do for money and now come he’s able to afford that hotel for a third week
Its been mentioned before that they both got a payoff for a car accident or something and have been living off that ever since.

Reactions: 1
That must have ran out and I thought that was their parents

Like that hotel must have cost over 3k already
Some young one tripped in a local shop and didn’t hurt herself and got nearly 30k so god knows how much you’d get for whatever type of car accident , not sure if it’s their parents. Mentioned before it was him and Craig but not sure

That must have ran out and I thought that was their parents

Like that hotel must have cost over 3k already
Sorry yeah you're right, its also been mentioned that there was more than one "payoff" so I reckon the family might be into some shady business as well.

Craig nails are so long and dirty. Is that from his fake tan?
Looks like he was doing some weeding or planting flowers 🤢🤢 he’s so disgusting. His body is soooo blown up, he looked way better a few years ago

Reactions: 2
Honestly who cares? Not sure how that has any relevance to Kiki and Craig
I think Craig likes to paint the wealthy picture, living his best life, building his empire , yet going around in fakes and chipped cups 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Kikis new reel is almost identical (bar the outfits) to the reel yer man did for Charleen Murphy!!!!? 😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.