Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've met him before and his teeth seem fine if not ridiculously too white, I think he he just doesn't like how he looks when he's pouting, if you ever watch his workout videos you can see him struggling to breath at times trying to hold the pout. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I see the two of them are at the same photo shoot at the moment. It's a shame, my opinion of her went up when I thought she dumped him. He is gross and belongs in Jersey Shore. I doubt Caroline O'Mahony is happy that she'll be third wheeling with them in Dubai.

Reactions: 7
I wonder are they going to acknowledge it. Unless it’s a getting back together photo shoot πŸ˜‚

he had to crawl back to her so he didn’t have to live in his childhood bedroom in Cork. He has nowhere else to go

Reactions: 2
Or was the break up a big publicity stunt? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€”
Can’t imagine so, she didn’t look great when she came home from Dubai, she was definitely Going through a breakup, there was no ring, the new hair, new attitude, yes girl, all that jazz I dont think it was show.

Reactions: 5
Kikis eyebrows look like she has Botox she looks so ridiculous! Looks like she’s a 40 year old trying to look young πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Reactions: 5
Craig just posted that he's grateful for the love on his last post, which has 12k likes. Big change from the normal 3 or 4 hundred πŸ€”

Craig just posted that he's grateful for the love on his last post, which has 12k likes. Big change from the normal 3 or 4 hundred πŸ€”
If you go down through them, they are all bot accounts who liked it. Not half suspicious, same as his followers that jumps 100 a day. State of him

If you go down through them, they are all bot accounts who liked it. Not half suspicious, same as his followers that jumps 100 a day. State of him
Do you think he accidently bought so many and posted his story to not be suspicious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do you think he accidently bought so many and posted his story to not be suspicious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I had a looks aswell he's either extremely popular in the middle east or he bought them. He also just gained 4k followers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so maybe it was a 2 for 1

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can do so much better! He’s really bringing her down , it’s a shame she can’t see it

I just spotted them out walking around Grand Canal Dock with the dog. Both heads buried in their phones and he was walking about 5 feet ahead of her 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.