Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see that PT / influencer party Craig was at today? What do you reckon they all talk about? 😂 “Hey bro, scammed 10 people out of money today selling plans. Hby?”

Do any of them not own proper clothes either or do they all have to dress like teenagers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Next time you feel bad about yourself, just remember there is someone out there walking with those lips that are about to explode, two navel oranges as breast implants, and two bristle works as eyebrows.
Then you will feel much better about your appearance.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Next time you feel bad about yourself, just remember there is someone out there walking with those lips that are about to explode, two navel oranges as breast implants, and two bristle works as eyebrows.
Then you will feel much better about your appearance.
Boobs are sooo bad! She shud get a refund!

Reactions: 6
Absolute Vibes Central, now time for a cheeky shake 😂😂 does he even listen to himself? Kiki had a lucky escape! Him and his fake purchased bot followers

Reactions: 2
Absolute Vibes Central, now time for a cheeky shake 😂😂 does he even listen to himself? Kiki had a lucky escape! Him and his fake purchased bot followers
State of the video of him drinking from the can this morning. It was clearly empty and he didn’t even swallow after hahah Morto! Hack of him

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they’ll apply for love island? Since they were “scouted” 2+ years ago and are desperate for an insta follow

Kiki & Craig #2 30K steps a day, but not enough to make Kiki stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
And she all tit talk about filter free and about mental health , and then blocks it out , everyone of the influencers are full of tit

Reactions: 9
Hate to say it but Kiki’s latest story looks like she’s from the traveller community

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s sad she feels the need to block out her whole face. She has serious image issues

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Are her and Sarah Godfrey still pals..? 👯‍♀️
Or was it just for the gram, and to count a few cals?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s Kikis sister like ?
I think she is the prettiest person I’ve ever laid my virtual eyes on and she seems lovely but her bf seems a bit like a plonker for no real reason lol really hoping laoise stays away from fillers and a boob job

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.