Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually gobsmacked though, they seemed so obsessed with each other and so wrapped up in their little bubble, I didn't think anything could touch them. I wonder if shel adress it, people mentioning it on her new insta pic.
She's even deleted the group pic with all the lads which was still up after deleting all her and Craig's
I’m not, their too involved with each other, they probably realised that behind all the gym workout and instas that it fizzled out or they weren’t compatible

Reactions: 2
I'm actually gobsmacked though, they seemed so obsessed with each other and so wrapped up in their little bubble, I didn't think anything could touch them. I wonder if shel adress it, people mentioning it on her new insta pic.
She's even deleted the group pic with all the lads which was still up after deleting all her and Craig's
In fairness the couples who shout about their relationship the most are the ones killing each other behind doors. He can't go anywhere without her she tags along with every night out where she's the only girl etc. There's a reason she can't trust him.
I'd say they were having trouble and the engagement was his desperate attempt to hold onto her.

Reactions: 11
One of them blocked the other as they're not tagged in each others posts and all the cringe comments are gone.

Omg this drama! To cut him off like that must have done something very bad 👀👀

Reactions: 7
Two insta dopes ,everyone wondering what’s the story and will follow just to see what happenes , it so their followers go away up and no one will say anything about it going away up , it’s all for insta , guarantee they be back together

Even look at Kiki videos she still has the engagement video up and videos of her and Craig , if they did break up I’m sure she delete everything of that

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Two insta dopes ,everyone wondering what’s the story and will follow just to see what happenes , it so their followers go away up and no one will say anything about it going away up , it’s all for insta , guarantee they be back together

Even look at Kiki videos she still has the engagement video up and videos of her and Craig , if they did break up I’m sure she delete everything of that
She’ll still get ad revenue if she keeps the YouTube videos (or she forgot) up so maybe that’s why she’s keeping them but as for the insta she makes no money so she has no bother cutting him from that. Deleting engagement photos is a big statement if it’s only for engagement 😕

Reactions: 1
(Or she forgot) don’t think a insta hun like her wouldnt forget 😂 her life is based on insta like and YouTube don’t think ya just forget things like

Reactions: 3
I’m dying to know what’s going on! She’s better off without him, he’s gotten so disgusting and he must be bopping off steroids every hour

Reactions: 6
I do think it's unfair for her for people to keep asking questions in the comments. We all might think he's a prick and can speculate on here but she obviously did love him and is probably hard to constantly see comments about him. I do think maybe she should have just said Im having a hard time talking about it right now but I will explain once I'm ready then maybe people will stop asking.

Reactions: 5
I do think it's unfair for her for people to keep asking questions in the comments. We all might think he's a prick and can speculate on here but she obviously did love him and is probably hard to constantly see comments about him. I do think maybe she should have just said Im having a hard time talking about it right now but I will explain once I'm ready then maybe people will stop asking.
Ya I genuinely feel people’s comments on her Instagram are just rude really. She seems like a nice girl overall who deserves time to work through whatever she needs to work through

Reactions: 3
Ya I genuinely feel people’s comments on her Instagram are just rude really. She seems like a nice girl overall who deserves time to work through whatever she needs to work through
I just think we all know what it's like to have had our hearts broken but at least we could forget about them it's hard to forget when people are leaving comments drawing attention to the fact that you've broken off an engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.