Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those recipes of hers are bullshit. The comments are full of people asking questions that she doesn’t answer. It’s as if she only tell you half of the recipe

Reactions: 4
Those recipes of hers are bullshit. The comments are full of people asking questions that she doesn’t answer. It’s as if she only tell you half of the recipe
Youl have to buy her recipe ebook to complete the recipe when she finally brings it out a year later 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Craig’s coaching post saying his sister “was under eating and over training” before he went to her… wasn’t she a client of Kiki’s?😅 what a dig!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Or maybe they are normal 20 somethings with a personality that doesn't revolve around work and being a boss babe Craig, not everyone can "build an empire" off mammy and daddy's money (or claim money)
And what exactly is wrong with working a 9-5, I'd rather do that and spend my money wisely, not buying followers on Instagram, big saddo.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Or maybe they are normal 20 somethings with a personality that doesn't revolve around work and being a boss babe Craig, not everyone can "build an empire" off mammy and daddy's money (or claim money)
And what exactly is wrong with working a 9-5, I'd rather do that and spend my money wisely, not buying followers on Instagram, big saddo.
Ur circle is a bunch of meat heads with too much ego and notions CRAIG.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone who talks about 'building their empire' is full of shite and isn't actually successful. It's all a facade and ego boost for Instagram. Imagine being surrounded by people who talk like that ALL. THE. TIME. I think I'd actually walk into traffic.

Craig’s coaching post saying his sister “was under eating and over training” before he went to her… wasn’t she a client of Kiki’s?😅 what a dig!
He is also using her before picture from before she did coaching with Keelin (I went to college with her and REFUSE to call her Kiki... lol) So her transformation is also inaccurate in that post - it wasnt just from his coaching.

I commented on his post saying its false advertising and he deleted it. Honestly, not sure how they get away with this. so misleading

He is also using her before picture from before she did coaching with Keelin (I went to college with her and REFUSE to call her Kiki... lol) So her transformation is also inaccurate in that post - it wasnt just from his coaching.

I commented on his post saying its false advertising and he deleted it. Honestly, not sure how they get away with this. so misleading
What was she like in college? Vein or was she nice and genuine?

Reactions: 1
It is so genuinely funny because he doesn’t have an empire 😂 his posts get 100-300 likes and his followers are fake. I get more likes that him with 3k followers. It’s actually scary how deluded some people are!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Craig is really really really pushing his online and tailored training service ! His followers is growing almost by the second - it nearly looks "fake" !

lol

Reactions: 2
He's also living in those shorts he wore for the photo shoot. The state of them! Do women actually find him attractive? If you look at his comments section, it's 95% men who are licking his arse.

1635498029939.png
1635498093419.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.