Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back following Kiki and commented on her most recent post. As it was suggested here, maybe it was all an attempt at gaining more followers. If so, words fail me... #pathetico!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shes still not following him. And then don’t need a stunt to get more followers when they are buying 1000 a day lol very strange

I'm getting very confused, is he drunk or grovelling or realised he's nothing without her???
Defo realized he’s nothing without her. Like I said, she will have a massive glow up, now that she’s left this pathetic guy! I defo don’t think it’s a stunt for more followers as she’s clearly left Marbella/Dubai and hasn’t addressed it and constantly posting boss witch and being down etc

Reactions: 7
Even though I’m not a fan of hers, I do feel for her at the moment. She must have caved and unblocked him or spoke to him and that’s how he’s weaselled his way back in to her socials. Break ups are hard and I do think she thought she was gonna marry him.

Reactions: 8
Even though I’m not a fan of hers, I do feel for her at the moment. She must have caved and unblocked him or spoke to him and that’s how he’s weaselled his way back in to her socials. Break ups are hard and I do think she thought she was gonna marry him.
I agree, I feel for Kiki a lot more than I do for the other pleb but everyone is wondering as everyday they posted videos and pics of each other and saw sooooo much of their inside life, taking pics of herself lying on top of him in a bikini like it was rotten. Her cringy video of her proposing to him in a helicopter like a week after he proposed like clearly all for the gram even tho we all laughed at it but either way, it can’t be easy and obvious that something happened and she has returned home. I can’t imagine she will get back with him after all this, unless it’s a break but I doubt it

Reactions: 5
I actually have a bit more respect for her since she gave him the boot. But I do wish she'd leave her lips alone. Frick me, they're huge now.

Reactions: 11
I actually have a bit more respect for her since she gave him the boot. But I do wish she'd leave her lips alone. Frick me, they're huge now.
She’s so young and they’re like bloated sausages on her face. She’s naturally very pretty, I hope she gives her next appointment the skip and let’s them calm down a bit

Is she back in dubai?
Just saw that. I wonder is it to collect her stuff as they weee suppose to move back there after the summer weren’t they? Or else is for the boob job as she said it was in September

She’s posted that cryptic quite about always trust your gut instinct. It wasn’t long ago that she was saying how she trusted Craig with her life and she 100percent knows he’d never cheat on her

Reactions: 2
She’s posted that cryptic quite about always trust your gut instinct. It wasn’t long ago that she was saying how she trusted Craig with her life and she 100percent knows he’d never cheat on her
Chances are, you're going to lose them the same way you got them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Do you think he cheated? Did any of them ever address why she left?

Weird that she tagged an Irish hairdressers saying she can’t wait to change her hair and then she got it done by a salon In Dubai

• Haha
She said she was making a drastic change to her hair and tagged a salon in Newbridge. It just looks like she just got a blow dry in Dubai so I suspect she’ll be back in Ireland when she’s changing her hair. Perhaps only in Dubai to collect her belongings or as others suggested for her boob job? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She said she’s back in Dubai to register a company? / Tax dodge ?

67B3512D-14ED-43CF-A0DE-4BFB457D0C20.jpeg

she’s also up 57,000 followers in 30 days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.