Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read through this thread and said Iā€™d pop bits of info I know in;

Craigā€™s sister Shannah is actually in second year college doing law and business, not in TY. Is hanging around withthe same gym shark type of people her age but sheā€™s definitely much smarter

I have to say if I were Kiki after being engaged and had to call it off publically in the same year she is doing so much better than I would be, think she should be given more credit even if her lips look mental and sheā€™s using filters; I think Iā€™d crawl into a ball and die after such a public engagement to a fool

I did personal training with her at one point, before she blew up for her lockdown lives and I have to say she was really good for keeping in touch with me! I hate seeing people had bad experiences because my group all had different plans

Lastly whenever Craig comes to cork heā€™s notorious for ending up in some weird student house taking god knows what with his brother and overall is just a bit of a n*nice with girls

do with this information what you willā˜•

Reactions: 19
Also whatā€™s the craic with Kiki reposting the same image the whole time? She has used that red lingerie one 6 times, and donā€™t get me started on the ā€˜beforeā€™ picture of her getting out of the water šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Also whatā€™s the craic with Kiki reposting the same image the whole time? She has used that red lingerie one 6 times, and donā€™t get me started on the ā€˜beforeā€™ picture of her getting out of the water šŸ™„šŸ™„
Itā€™s the client pics for me it used to be the one wear the person had the patch on her thigh now itā€™s the one of the girl taking a mirror selfie
Donā€™t get me wrong amazing for the girls in the pics and they did amazing and should be proud
But the fact she reuses the same client pics ALL the time is weird to me
Do you not have that many happy clients

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s been doing that for ages now thought it was just me going insane šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s the client pics for me it used to be the one wear the person had the patch on her thigh now itā€™s the one of the girl taking a mirror selfie
Donā€™t get me wrong amazing for the girls in the pics and they did amazing and should be proud
But the fact she reuses the same client pics ALL the time is weird to me
Do you not have that many happy clients
Yes this too actually!! She was using the same people all the time
Another thing I noticed was the progression pics for her sister, she kept using the same ā€˜beforeā€™ picture but would say look at her progress after 8 weeks etc even though she used the same picture a year before. Just doesnā€™t make sense

Reactions: 1
Yes this too actually!! She was using the same people all the time
Another thing I noticed was the progression pics for her sister, she kept using the same ā€˜beforeā€™ picture but would say look at her progress after 8 weeks etc even though she used the same picture a year before. Just doesnā€™t make sense
Itā€™s not surprising to me tbh as her coaching just wonā€™t suit everyone and not everyone will have results so itā€™s no wonder sheā€™s recycling photos of the few that do. I did a January challenge a few years ago and she didnā€™t change my food once in the 5 weeks I lasted even though I asked her for more variety as I felt miserable, bored and unmotivated. I was literally eating the EXACT same things day in day out for 3 weeks and then I decided to ask for a change (which she ignored) and as well as that her training was super advanced even though I told her I had previously suffered from a few mild training injuries but she included pre exhaust sets which my fiancĆ© pointed out to me were only for those advanced in the gym, not necessary for a beginner just trying to shed a few lbs. I ended up wearing myself out so bad I only went to the gym twice in the first week and could barely walk. When I told her this I expected her to tone my training down a bit as I was a beginner and she didnā€™t even acknowledge it she would just send back generic responses about how I was killing it and to go have a cheat meal and keep my training the same. I gave up after 5 weeks and joined a PT gym which completely changed my outlook on fitness/ health. The main thing I learned from them was variety in what youā€™re eating is the most important thing for a healthy lifestyle and to eat the exact same meals day in and day out is not healthy for your gut, training or overall fitness!

Iā€™ve no doubt people make progress on Kikiā€™s (and Craigā€™s) plans but for the vast majority it is not sustainable and it is definitely not personalised! I salute the people that last the full 8 weeks of her challenges and Iā€™d also love to see how they continue their training and nutrition after her challenges because youā€™d genuinely be at a loss.

Reactions: 8
defo did not #smash šŸ’ŖšŸ¼my #goals šŸ˜Ž today by actually wasting time to listen to the podcast. Why did i expect it to be interesting? why did i expect to actually come out of listing to it with somewhat a different impression of kiki as someone who actually has a personality outside of what we see on her instagram stories? just goes to show that most podcasts you listen to, and enjoy, for example, the talking bollox podcast or the joe rogan, you actually get to see a different side of the people youā€™ve heard about and what theyā€™re famous for. but that just didnā€™t happen for me. even in a ā€œpodcastā€, sheā€™s girl bossing and keeping up the influencer faƧade. sad

Reactions: 5
I also did carolineā€™s coaching last summer ā€¦. Biggest waste of money. I had questions and tried to communicate with her via the email provided and Instagram, it took her almost a month to respond. The meal plans are not custom and thereā€™s no guidance ( I mean if you think cuzstome is clicking gf and getting meals that are gf then sure, but nothing personally customized if that makes sense). The workouts were so basic, I could have literally googled ā€œglute workoutā€ and gotten a better set of things to do than follow her tit ā€œworkout planā€ā€¦.. So good luck to her and her new ā€œmore personalized one on one coachingā€ itā€™s a big bleeping scam like the rest of these insta personal trainer.

Reactions: 10
Just read through this thread and said Iā€™d pop bits of info I know in;

Craigā€™s sister Shannah is actually in second year college doing law and business, not in TY. Is hanging around withthe same gym shark type of people her age but sheā€™s definitely much smarter

I have to say if I were Kiki after being engaged and had to call it off publically in the same year she is doing so much better than I would be, think she should be given more credit even if her lips look mental and sheā€™s using filters; I think Iā€™d crawl into a ball and die after such a public engagement to a fool

I did personal training with her at one point, before she blew up for her lockdown lives and I have to say she was really good for keeping in touch with me! I hate seeing people had bad experiences because my group all had different plans

Lastly whenever Craig comes to cork heā€™s notorious for ending up in some weird student house taking god knows what with his brother and overall is just a bit of a n*nice with girls

do with this information what you willā˜•
Itā€™s the other sister thatā€™s in TY

Just on topic of last few comments of meal plans etc, Girls if you're looking for someone actually decent and honest to follow try Sarah Catterson, she doesn't pretend to be a nutritionist and actually says meal plans are a scam and no 'PT' should be giving them. She will open your eyes. She's unwell at the moment so hasn't been posting much but has loads of helpful content on her feed.

Reactions: 6
[
I also did carolineā€™s coaching last summer ā€¦. Biggest waste of money. I had questions and tried to communicate with her via the email provided and Instagram, it took her almost a month to respond. The meal plans are not custom and thereā€™s no guidance ( I mean if you think cuzstome is clicking gf and getting meals that are gf then sure, but nothing personally customized if that makes sense). The workouts were so basic, I could have literally googled ā€œglute workoutā€ and gotten a better set of things to do than follow her tit ā€œworkout planā€ā€¦.. So good luck to her and her new ā€œmore personalized one on one coachingā€ itā€™s a big bleeping scam like the rest of these insta personal trainer.
honestly same, biggest waste of money Iā€™ve ever spent, took her 3 weeks to respond and there was no guidance and the meal plan wasnā€™t personalised

Reactions: 6
Man sheā€™s fuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly
And also a rectangleā€¦..
Ewwwwwwwww
046BBFF8-DD2F-4892-908E-09F97FF9058A.png

I actually find it very hard to watch her, she looks like she's done a bag of yokes, the jaw does be off on its own, when she talks
It is called prognathic jaw and hers itā€™s awful. Instead of doing tons of lip fillers or paying money to make her eyebrows look like those ugly black worms she should honestly fix her jaw and teeth.

B642DF50-ABC5-42AF-9CC7-CC7C5E18FE59.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Man sheā€™s fuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly
And also a rectangleā€¦..
Ewwwwwwwww
View attachment 949567

It is called prognathic jaw and hers itā€™s awful. Instead of doing tons of lip fillers or paying money to make her eyebrows look like those ugly black worms she should honestly fix her jaw and teeth.

View attachment 949590
You seem nasty, your comments are inappropriate towards a young woman who clearly is conscious of her appearance. Catch yourself on

Reactions: 53
Ah ok, you created an account on here to be super extra supportive yeah? LOL
Fair enough we might make a comment on something she has had done, not her natural features and no one has said it with such a nasty intent.

Reactions: 13
Fair enough we might make a comment on something she has had done, not her natural features and no one has said it with such a nasty intent.
thank you wtf can those posts be deleted ā€¦. Craig you are not welcome here ?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.