Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a sample of following Kiki for a couple of months it's safe to say she is another geebag contradictory influencer.

Everything she says is surrounded by soundbites and nonsense. Talking about goal setting and values and how a partner needs to show respect and then you have her up that ape Conor Ryan's hole.

Reactions: 9
Considering Craig is all about getting bigger (judging by all the photoshop), I wonder how heā€™d compare his strength etc to the likes of Peter Stringer. Obviously different league altogether but I wonder what his thought process would bešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Craig is absolutely ridiculous... donā€™t follow him but ANYTIME I scan his stories.. itā€™s just bleeping nonsense and more nonsense...... just motivation dribble in between his CRINGE selfies or self promotion... itā€™s so embarrassing šŸ˜³

So normal Kiki and back straight and then Kiki back half fucked pose on every Instagram šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I actually find it very hard to watch her, she looks like she's done a bag of yokes, the jaw does be off on its own, when she talks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For 2022, Both of them posting about ā€˜new meā€™. Kiki seems a bit more genuine making a change. Craig is trying to flog his fitness plans. He is hectic in the gym with his brother. Followed by a #ad ā€˜cyro-therapyā€™ again with his brother.

I find the brother, Keelan, very strange. Heā€™s followed them to Dubai, Marbella and now back to bloody Cork. He doesnā€™t seem to have his own plan or ā€˜businessā€™. Is he soon to be an Onlyfan?

Reactions: 10
I find the brother, Keelan, very strange. Heā€™s followed them to Dubai, Marbella and now back to bloody Cork. He doesnā€™t seem to have his own plan or ā€˜businessā€™. Is he soon to be an Onlyfan?
I reckon so. I know they are supposed to have gotten big money from a claim when they were children but that cash will have to run out sometime. Heā€™ll definitely open an OnlyFans page. God forbid they would get an actual job. If he did, at least he wouldnā€™t be following in his brotherā€™s footsteps for once and he could shake off the tag of gooseberry!

I reckon so. I know they are supposed to have gotten big money from a claim when they were children but that cash will have to run out sometime. Heā€™ll definitely open an OnlyFans page. God forbid they would get an actual job. If he did, at least he wouldnā€™t be following in his brotherā€™s footsteps for once and he could shake off the tag of gooseberry!
I donā€™t think theyā€™d back able to work a ā€œnormal pensionableā€ job now. The ego is too big and the notion of been ur own boss. Aswel the internet would go mental if he went back to the 9-5, heā€™s comment section would have the most interaction itā€™s would ever get šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Would you be signing up for Keelanā€™s Onlyfans šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I think he likes the gooseberry label, he used to introduce himself as Craigā€™s brother to chat up girls apparently.

I donā€™t think theyā€™d back able to work a ā€œnormal pensionableā€ job now. The ego is too big and the notion of been ur own boss. Aswel the internet would go mental if he went back to the 9-5, heā€™s comment section would have the most interaction itā€™s would ever get šŸ˜‚
You make some good points. The comments section is very quiet for an account with over 100k followers. ā€˜My manā€™ from his brother and a few other regulars.
if the cash runs out from their claims, theyā€™ll need normal jobs. I predict a tanning salon, spend enough time there already.

Reactions: 8
Would you be signing up for Keelanā€™s Onlyfans šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I think he likes the gooseberry label, he used to introduce himself as Craigā€™s brother to chat up girls apparently.

You make some good points. The comments section is very quiet for an account with over 100k followers. ā€˜My manā€™ from his brother and a few other regulars.
if the cash runs out from their claims, theyā€™ll need normal jobs. I predict a tanning salon, spend enough time there already.
Gym tan laundry but make it Cork

FYI the podcast is crapā€¦ā€¦ā€¦go for it if you wanna hear more about dissolving fillers (without the mention of adding them back) and getting new weaves in order to get over a break up ā€¦.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The podcast with con artist HeggyšŸ¤£She obvs left him as basically says it..but no other detailsšŸ™„If thats her lips dissolved when she looks like Pete Burns still i give upšŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
The podcast with con artist HeggyšŸ¤£She obvs left him as basically says it..but no other detailsšŸ™„If thats her lips dissolved when she looks like Pete Burns still i give upšŸ¤£
Yeah the podcast was kinda boring sinead was just rambling a lot and Kiki kept repeating same stuff for every question šŸ˜› the only good part was when Kiki said something about overfilling the lips and ending up looking like the dolmio woman šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah the podcast is a load of tit. Recap:
She had a big glow up and fillers aren't necessary.
Her personal training business is massive and she's best friends with her clients/followers.
She loves being home with her parents but she's always travelling
She got her boobs done to be more natural even though they are too big for her frame.
She has a cookbook coming out
Set up a new business but can't tell us what it is.
She finds cutting people out of her life easy if they don't match her vibes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.