Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we all agree the lips are taken too far, I'm talking about the shape of her body and the jaw comments, those things she can't help.
And she can’t help but rob thousands from loads of people and not have a care in the world about it ? Think a few comments Is nothing to what is paying for her lifestyle of luxury’s from peoples hard earned money

And she can’t help but rob thousands from loads of people and not have a care in the world about it ? Think a few comments Is nothing to what is paying for her lifestyle of luxury’s from peoples hard earned money
this is a bit dramatic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw this on tik tok of a fella calling out influencers for their fake followers! I couldn’t do it properly as I had to make an account but is it any surprise that Craig’s followers are nearly 45% fake ones 😂
It’s about time someone is bringing light to the fake followers!!

I'm sorry but if you're willing to pay some insta wan 300 quid then that's on you tbh 😂
I don’t agree it’s on them, when it comes to fitness influencers there followers kind of stand a “credibility” in a way. Let’s put kiki’s personal page aside, her couching page is 23k which is a healthy amount, she has clients reviews as her first highlight and is actively posting transformation photos; therefore would you blame people for buying into it? It can be assumed the people that purchase her “plan” are probably looking to change there lifestyle in a healthy way and looking to Kiki to help them! Kiki has stated many a time her “plans” are individually tailored. If Kiki isn’t tailoring workouts and personalising meal plans like she advertised and said she would, then the people who feel like they’re been robbed are been robbed! It had also been said that both Craig and kiki have played favourites in the past depending on how popular the client is (their follower count).

Reactions: 6
It’s about time someone is bringing light to the fake followers!!

I don’t agree it’s on them, when it comes to fitness influencers there followers kind of stand a “credibility” in a way. Let’s put kiki’s personal page aside, her couching page is 23k which is a healthy amount, she has clients reviews as her first highlight and is actively posting transformation photos; therefore would you blame people for buying into it? It can be assumed the people that purchase her “plan” are probably looking to change there lifestyle in a healthy way and looking to Kiki to help them! Kiki has stated many a time her “plans” are individually tailored. If Kiki isn’t tailoring workouts and personalising meal plans like she advertised and said she would, then the people who feel like they’re been robbed are been robbed! It had also been said that both Craig and kiki have played favourites in the past depending on how popular the client is (their follower count).
Ya that's true and it's a harsh price to pay but people need to realise she is not legally allowed to give out meal plans and nutrition plans as she has not got a degree in nutrition, as far as I know anyway. Either way, the more people that cop onto it the better, her and Caroline O Mahony are as bad as each other.

Reactions: 6
Ya that's true and it's a harsh price to pay but people need to realise she is not legally allowed to give out meal plans and nutrition plans as she has not got a degree in nutrition, as far as I know anyway. Either way, the more people that cop onto it the better, her and Caroline O Mahony are as bad as each other.
I can’t seem to find Information regarding weather or not Kiki and Craig given meal plans/nutrition as illegal. I feel like if it was they wouldn’t be able to advertise it and it would of caught up with them by now. But I agree more people do need to cop on.

Seems like Caroline and Alex beattie are a thing now. Strange how Kiki seems to comment more on his posts then Caroline though..

Reactions: 9
Craigs live story his thighs are like a 10 year old boys and then his pictures they huge 😂 surely he not that stupid that you can’t spot a mile away skinny jeans look like they holding in nothing 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think Kiki will be scouted for love island for 2022! She’s been on Calum bests insta story and now Alex Beatties

Reactions: 14
Sound like a
Makes me cringe so bad
it just seems like such a 13 year old relationship at this stage like really cringey and “I’ll never feel this way again” but they will. Seems like a first love but at 20 odd 😂 you’d be hard to find other people that age going on the same. Laoise herself seems to go on a bit like a baby sometimes which kinda creeps me out so maybe that plays into it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.