Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Craig is back in cork and just posed his chocolate nighg šŸ¤£ who the duck took those pics? Is he having a family movie night while sitting in the nip with no top šŸ¤¢ his tan is horrific. Heā€™s a typical Irish person, I presume itā€™s sunbeds? Seeing so many moles already

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks Kiki saying she only surrounds herself with people who are "high energy" and "good vibes" extremely toxic? I wouldn't feel comfortable as her friend opening up to her about problems if that's the case, and we all know she has her "sad witch days" so Idk, I find it off putting tbh.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thinks Kiki saying she only surrounds herself with people who are "high energy" and "good vibes" extremely toxic? I wouldn't feel comfortable as her friend opening up to her about problems if that's the case, and we all know she has her "sad witch days" so Idk, I find it off putting tbh.
Especially when the friend group changes so often and are never seen again. Itā€™s also beyond clear some of these ā€œbestiesā€ are for content and to gain followersā€¦. Super authentic *rolls eyes

Reactions: 9
Our Craig hasnā€™t bought followers in a few days. Money must be low. Anyone see the comment under his new pic of Victoria saying get under my tree haha Morto! He said heā€™s been there the last 3 hours šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our Craig hasnā€™t bought followers in a few days. Money must be low. Anyone see the comment under his new pic of Victoria saying get under my tree haha Morto! He said heā€™s been there the last 3 hours šŸ¤¢
Thatā€™s just such awkward banter by him lol

Reactions: 1
Her mother was probably crying at the syntax
Honestly I laughed like hahahaha that was worth a cry ?? I canā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ā€œthanks mom for fixing my unhealthy microwaveable recipes couldnā€™t have done it without youā€¦.. and the microwaveā€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never seen a man use a filter on Instagram, I don't think I want to ever again.. He actually makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 8
Omg I saw him in Cork City today his tan is actually so unnaturally dark, legs donā€™t look nearly like what heā€™s shows on Instagram also!

Reactions: 6
Are u telling me Kiki is going around Christmas Eve with her family and that tiny thing rammed up her arse. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kiki saying on her stories that she always makes the starters but she spent the last 2 Christmas days in Cork with craigs family šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.