Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the recovery meant to be like for a second boob job? She’s not even wearing bandages or a supportive bra 1 week post op

Reactions: 8
What is up guys, I’m back in Ireland, gona hang out with my sister and decorate the house 🙄🙄 honest to god why do influencers think anyone gives a tit about this absolute drivel, I’d love to know actual engagement vs followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is up guys, I’m back in Ireland, gona hang out with my sister and decorate the house 🙄🙄 honest to god why do influencers think anyone gives a tit about this absolute drivel, I’d love to know actual engagement vs followers.
Someone posted on the previous thread that Kiki has a 2% engagement and Craig as a 1%

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Kiki had story’s up today about a selling sunsets shoot which she has taken down now, and then Craig posts this ???
I actually don't find this funny.

At best it shows a complete lack of maturity from Craig. At worst it points to something more sinister (Kiki has publicly accused him of leaving nasty comments on her posts from a burner account).

He should accept the relationship is over. He should practice what he preaches and aim for self growth (not physical growth but emotional and inner growth).

Would he like if his sister's spouses treated them the way he is acting with Kiki??

Reactions: 3
Honestly, his NFT is ridiculous, he does realise he is white right? It’s a joke at this stage

She says that teriyaki salmon bowl is 364 calories which is ridiculous because between the rice and avocado alone it’s probably up to 350 calories

Reactions: 3
She says that teriyaki salmon bowl is 364 calories which is ridiculous because between the rice and avocado alone it’s probably up to 350 calories
If you look at the macros the portions are pretty small compared to whats actually on the plate, 20 grams of Avocado is probably 1.5 of the slices she made in avocado on the plate

She’s going out for dinner and drinks in Dublin and going to her granny’s for roast the next day. I wouldn’t feel right about going out and then headin to granny’s right after with the way cases are now 😕

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.