Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever see Kiki actually stand up normally without one leg in front of the other ,I’d love to see her just stand normally

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get over the fact that Gary (Caroline's Ex) is with that Spanish girl and has set up an onlyfans. It's such outrageous stuff like :oops: I knew him and Caroline quite well when they were in Cork and has changed so much since moving to Spain. Dunno what he was thinking. What do we make of the neck tattoo as well? :censored:

Reactions: 8
I can't get over the fact that Gary (Caroline's Ex) is with that Spanish girl and has set up an onlyfans. It's such outrageous stuff like :oops: I knew him and Caroline quite well when they were in Cork and has changed so much since moving to Spain. Dunno what he was thinking. What do we make of the neck tattoo as well? :censored:
She’s deff not Spanish. Maybe Dominican

Reactions: 1
been watching the old thread and this for a while and here’s basically what i got from it:

craig smashed a few sundays scamming people for money which then made it possible for him to buy a tiffany&co engagement ring he’s later going to propose with to an a filter free girl boss kiki on a date while she coincidentally wears a white dress and doesn’t notice a drone filming the whole thing. She then will propose back to him on a helicopter only while he’s sat at home buying followers and waiting for his only pair of jocks to dry, only to remove any trace of their relationship from the socials a few weeks later and not to address it, hoping nobody notices until they eventually do. they follow and unfollowed each other (on socials, but craig does most of the following in real life) and we’re left here to enjoy the entertainment.

correct??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
been watching the old thread and this for a while and here’s basically what i got from it:

craig smashed a few sundays scamming people for money which then made it possible for him to buy a tiffany&co engagement ring he’s later going to propose with to an a filter free girl boss kiki on a date while she coincidentally wears a white dress and doesn’t notice a drone filming the whole thing. She then will propose back to him on a helicopter only while he’s sat at home buying followers and waiting for his only pair of jocks to dry, only to remove any trace of their relationship from the socials a few weeks later and not to address it, hoping nobody notices until they eventually do. they follow and unfollowed each other (on socials, but craig does most of the following in real life) and we’re left here to enjoy the entertainment.

correct??
Correct 😂

Reactions: 2
So she’s finally got the boobs redone lol how is she going to cope without posting them up every day for a few weeks 🙄

Reactions: 4
So got the boobs and lips done and redone cause with all her high life and acting like she’s loaded, she couldn’t actually afford to go to a good surgeon 😂

Reactions: 6
Nah Craig rather be weird as duck and put pics of his sisters ass up on his story

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t he in Marbella at the mo? He might have chased her there like he did in Dublin, or maybe he went to see the new girl

1) what the duck is up with him clapping his hands together at the start of his videos?

2) check out the attached!!! There’s nothing he wouldn’t stoop to!
Omg who’s page is that?

Reactions: 1
48493EBF-CF7B-4F9F-B58F-748C395C5DC8.png
Is this victorea girl a person of colour? Can’t tell by her photos but here’s an old photo from her tagged and when you compare it to her current feed she is definitely black fishing 😳😳😳 unless she is a poc then I apologise lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.