Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig building that empire. Pathetic little boy. He’s so cringe and rotten it’s not right! How can one person be so sad. As to the above message about him jumping 1k in an hour. That’s good as he usually buys Atleast 2k so the prices must have gone up 😂 where’s his 100k giveaway or celebration? He was about 70k a month ago. He jumps so much with zero content. He reposted the same pic last week in his only pair of boxers and the first time he posted the pic which was at a professional photo shoot, he got 12k middle eastern likes and he repost got less than 300 likes. Who is he trying to fool. He flirting with that new girl and he proposing to Kiki last week and she on a helicopter and a videographer to record it all whilst she proposed back to him. She’s obviously stone mad and cringy too. They were well suited!
What if him proposing was just because he felt guilty for cheating or something 😅😅 because they’re so young to be getting married so there has to be a reason

Reactions: 5
What if him proposing was just because he felt guilty for cheating or something 😅😅 because they’re so young to be getting married so there has to be a reason
Oooh maybe you’re onto something!! Remember his cringy live video too. I bet she’s looking back now mortified she felt the need to propose back via helicopter 😂 she can’t wait to have the same name as his brother 🤢 it was all strange from the start. Even her video with that girl I think called Sarah, on Kiki’s YouTube how she needed to have sex everyday to feel close to Craig. Just seems odd

• Haha
Wonder did Gary dump Caroline cause she wouldn’t do onlyfans or this his new girls idea ?

Reactions: 2
Wonder did Gary dump Caroline cause she wouldn’t do onlyfans or this his new girls idea ?
By the looks of her, I'd imagine it's the new girls idea, but judging by what they've posted, him and the new gf put up like am underwear pic and Instagram took it down so maybe that spurred them into taking it to onlyfans. Caroline's best friend coming at them 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shots fired 😂😂

She’s good looking but I think Caroline away better 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just looked up the new gf and I'd say she is the driving force behind the only fans. She seems obsessed with Gary too and he's rotten in my opinion. He's slowly morphing into that usual type of lad now he's tatted up too. Imo Caroline is way nicer and it's awful that they were together so long and then split but shes probably had a lucky escape 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Caroline's ex has an Onlyfans with the new girlfriend 😂
Oh no!!!!! Poor Caroline, that is bleeping rock bottom. Now that is a position I would not like to be in!!!

Craig posting a pic from his time in Marbella… look at the location he put🤭 so cringe!View attachment 879164
Can he be anymore obvious and pathetic??? Hasn't had a marbella throwback up in ages, but now she's back there its relevant, and on his mind. What are the odds he'll be back in Marbella before December?

Does
Does anybody have her Instagram handle?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So funny tho Caroline’s friend wiktoria going on about naked and then look at her Instagram she gets her tits and ass out any chance she gets

• Heart
It’s sad that as much as these influencers preach self love they must be deeply unhappy with their own lives and appearance to go to these extremes.

If I had her body I'd do the same tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️
Caroline’s body is unreal her stomach 😦 I wonder is it actually like that in real life, or is it photoshopped to bits 🤔 her waist looks so tiny like how is it even possible to be that skinny

Caroline’s body is unreal her stomach 😦 I wonder is it actually like that in real life, or is it photoshopped to bits 🤔 her waist looks so tiny like how is it even possible to be that skinny
I was onbout her friend wiktorias body 😂 Caroline has been called out on reddit for photoshopping before and i would imagine she just really knows her angles 🤔

Reactions: 2
Craig has moved out of his fancy apartment and no showing off his new one! Must not be able to afford it anymore and has to downgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely his new girls ideas she seems like the type to use his looks for money and demand designer items all the time. Caroline probably laughing at them she’s better off without him.

Anyone else notice Gary’s new girl made her Instagram public and all her highlights with him. Seems like they just are all about s*x. He moved on so quick after Caroline and Diana seems very possessive over him. Maybe it’s more lust then love and he’ll probably leave her soon after realising she just wants money since he has a lot of followers 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.