Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her boobs fixed but somehow they look further apart again 😬 also she's taking her caption "fake it till you make it" to a whole other extreme.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely this is not 0.5ml??
View attachment 906609
Omg they’re even worse than before if thats possible 🤢🤢 I put her and Caroline on mute weeks ago and I’m much better for it!! Just a waste of time looking at their bullshit stories of them preening themselves and pouting into their phones bragging about their amazing jobless lives while the rest of us have to be up early to work every day and have to work our lives around a job

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Taking bets onto how long it will take Craig to buy enough followers to leap-frog Kiki... I reckon it'll be late May.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she wanted her boobs to be bigger, they don’t suit her frame. She is too petite

Reactions: 5
Her other boobs looked better I think, can’t believe she went for more surgery and they have a bigger gap!

Reactions: 4
Her other boobs looked better I think, can’t believe she went for more surgery and they have a bigger gap!
You could literally park a bus between them, can't wait to see what shel look like in 20 years, she will be like a blown up doll with skin like leather from the sun.

Also I swear you’re supposed to wear a support bra for a couple of months afterwards.. 🥴

Reactions: 7
They’re so unnatural looking, and like they’re going in opposite directions. what kind of surgeon is she going to. Maybe it’s cos she’s not doing the aftercare properly too

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she put herself through that pain and the state of them

Reactions: 3
So Craig sister is only 16 and she been with a good few weeks, does she not got to school ?

Reactions: 8
Kiki wants to look more surgically enhanced than Sarah Godfrey......

They should do a Collab ! A Q&A on how to deal with a breakup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.