Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think laoise and her bf have seen this thread, they haven’t posted eachother much since 😂 must have hit home they were acting corny af

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Craig has a new woman on the go - Angela Mezini :rolleyes:
Jesus she's gorgeous. Comments going strong as per.

Called my old fashioned but I just can't fathom how you would be so open to new relationships not even a year after your fiancé called it off

Reactions: 13

Called my old fashioned but I just can't fathom how you would be so open to new relationships not even a year after your fiancé called it off
Not even a year? More like a month since they both started this craic! It’s obvious one is trying to out do the other and try make them jealous. It’s so obvious

Just searched the new girl. He clearly has a type. Blown up fake Barbie look

It’s so clear both of them are just trying to make the other jealous. They should really be taking time to be single, live life by themselves for a while and learn to really understand what they actually want in a future partner. Side note, has anyone seen that the brother has started doing one of the Harrison twins (Lewis & Owen) courses for becoming an online PT/Coach? Another scammer in the making 🙃😂 That girl he was seeing too (Laura something) seems to have come to an end because they’ve both unfollowed each other…🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I’m sorry but …… gorgeous is the farthest thing away from what I’d call her.
You know how humans are supposed to be scared of things that look like humans but aren’t…women who have blown their faces out literally freak me out. It’s so gross hahaha she doesn't even look human.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get gay vibes from the nugent sisters exes/bfs… they’re always so…💅🏼

• Haha
Looked at that girls page … sorry was he not engaged 6 months ago and he’s commenting this on her photos ? Kiki was so better off! What a freak I’d block someone if they commented that! Cringiest thing Iv ever seen! Also what happened to that other girl from Marbella ? She must have got freaked out by his rotten comments !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Looked at that girls page … sorry was he not engaged 6 months ago and he’s commenting this on her photos ? Kiki was so better off! What a freak I’d block someone if they commented that! Cringiest thing Iv ever seen! Also what happened to that other girl from Marbella ? She must have got freaked out by his rotten comments !
Omg Vom! He is disgusting

Reactions: 8
Just highlights really how immature they both are.. and that neither of them were ready for marriage.
Marriage is a lot more than just #couplegoals on Instagram.

That would give me the ICK 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If a guy said that to me before we even met. That’s serious red flags . Where did Kiki find him. Oh wait a photo shoot Jesus

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He was commenting the
He was commenting the exact same stuff a few weeks ago on that Victoria girls pictures she must of blocked him and hew moved on to his next option 😂

Her recent pic 🙄 did her mother take that 🤢 like she clearly has her arse up in the air. Is she pretending that’s how big her arse are? It’s a pity she’s not more relatable like the times she use to do her lives. They were great and people liked her

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.