Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who writes this stuff to her 🤢 “your growth has been the most fulfilling thing ever” omg cringe!! They need to get a life quick 😂
And the “no filter” filter 🙄😂
Hahahahaha, she definitely wrote that question to herself!! HOW SAD! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who wakes up and decides omg I'm going to tell kiki her growth is so fulfilling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can only imagine the sheer amount of "WHOOOOOing" "YASSSS witch " and "bad witch energy" that was going on today with that group 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so miserable here, prob just a having sad witch moment girlies 😂
I don’t know what it is about Caroline, but she gives me bad vibes
she’s just soo try hard and fake alll the time.
It must be exhausting trying to keep up to the perfection she portrays.
I don’t know how she hasn’t her own thread on here yet

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Probably keeping an eye over her shoulder in case Craig walks through the door. I’d be on edge going anywhere near Cork if i was her

Would love to know what is going on with Craig and this girl. And why Kiki went to Marbella and was hanging out with all the people she works with. So messy

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Niamh has a story up where there appears to be a lot of jaw action going on! I could be wrong but looks a bit suspish to me! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Craigs fascination with tacky gold bling annoy the tit out of anyone else or is it just me? I’m all for jewellery and accessories (can’t beat a good timepiece and a decent bracelet), but is there a need for 4 bracelets and 3 necklaces with the dangly gold watch? Also if I sat on the couch with my top off in joggers and all that bling on, my family would laugh me the whole way out of the house 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads the boobs are horrific!!! I can’t believe she went through that pain again and they are worse than before!

Reactions: 8
She looks so miserable here, prob just a having sad witch moment girlies 😂
I don’t know what it is about Caroline, but she gives me bad vibes
she’s just soo try hard and fake alll the time.
It must be exhausting trying to keep up to the perfection she portrays.
I don’t know how she hasn’t her own thread on here yet
You sound jealous x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.