Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Death, taxes and starting a video by clapping your hands while saying yo guys what is up
Not to mention saying 'Absolute' or 'Absolutely' about 50 million times in the same video on your story. That really irks for some reason, I've no idea why 🙃.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she hasn’t briefly came out and said why they broke up or anything as she shared EVERYTHING online from her sex life to a full video of her proposing back to him on a helicopter 😂 that was the best yet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she hasn’t briefly came out and said why they broke up or anything as she shared EVERYTHING online from her sex life to a full video of her proposing back to him on a helicopter 😂 that was the best yet
I'd say he's the type to sue or make her life hell if she did. He seems cray

• Sad
Reactions: 4
that’s so insane if he did do that. You’d have to wonder for what reason? Like who in their right mind?
Her sister is a bit of a head wreck tbh but like for her sisters fiancé to cyber bully her is crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt that's true now 🤣 the guards can barely " trace " real crime, so I doubt they'd waste time/resources on some idiot like him!
Unless it's serious crime/terrorism/death it would have taken them alot of effort and time to make contact with the Dubai forces and track this information! So maybe that part isn't true! But I 100% believe the unfortunate part on him bullying her sister! But did the sister ever come out and say anything about receiving online bullying/hate??

Also how obvious is it lately Craig's on steroids? 😂😅
A friend of mine is a client of kiki. She said that kiki told her that Craig was cyber bullying her sister.
So basically the parents got the Garda involved and it was traced back to their apartment in Dubai then was traced to the apartment in Spain.
So Kiki's parents rang her when she was out to dinner with Craig and told her just to get up from the table and leave.
Omg!!!! I FORGOT SHE PROPOSED TO HIM 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That had to be the cringiest thing I have ever seen!!!!! Do we still have access to that beautiful piece of footage? 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I doubt that's true now 🤣 the guards can barely " trace " real crime, so I doubt they'd waste time/resources on some idiot like him!
Unless it's serious crime/terrorism/death it would have taken them alot of effort and time to make contact with the Dubai forces and track this information! So maybe that part isn't true! But I 100% believe the unfortunate part on him bullying her sister! But did the sister ever come out and say anything about receiving online bullying/hate??

Also how obvious is it lately Craig's on steroids? 😂😅

Omg!!!! I FORGOT SHE PROPOSED TO HIM 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That had to be the cringiest thing I have ever seen!!!!! Do we still have access to that beautiful piece of footage? 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
On Craig’s IGTV, just checked there 😂

Reactions: 2
what about.. the lips?? or everything else? it’s hardly just the boobs is it? or am i wrong. and does her saying she’s fully transparent only not sit right with me or..? because if anything, there’s no clarity on anything. wether it’s her appearance, her filter free movement and how she’s back tracked it, or the whole craig ordeal. if you’re someone whos building a name for themselves out in the public eye, be prepared to talk about private matters. that’s what a public figure/influencer is. so far we’re being influenced to lie to ourselves and everyone around us. am i wrong?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
what about.. the lips?? or everything else? it’s hardly just the boobs is it? or am i wrong. and does her saying she’s fully transparent only not sit right with me or..? because if anything, there’s no clarity on anything. wether it’s her appearance, her filter free movement and how she’s back tracked it, or the whole craig ordeal. if you’re someone whos building a name for themselves out in the public eye, be prepared to talk about private matters. that’s what a public figure/influencer is. so far we’re being influenced to lie to ourselves and everyone around us. am i wrong?
She deleted both the comments, obviously our girl has something more to hide. God they can't take one bit of truth. She'll probably say she's being trolled now, just don't lie.

Reactions: 5
Her TikToks are so cringe! 🙈 I see herself and Sinead Heg are doing a podcast. She's asking what they would like them to discuss. Would love to see how many people will ask why her and Craig broke up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be showing those things off if I was her 😂 they’re way too big for her as well don’t suit her.
And she was going for her morning walk with those yokes poking out 🤢 hope the pervs weren’t out that morning 😬

Her TikToks are so cringe! 🙈 I see herself and Sinead Heg are doing a podcast. She's asking what they would like them to discuss. Would love to see how many people will ask why her and Craig broke up
They’re MORTIFYING
Wish she would just stop them 😂and the reels

Reactions: 3
That sinead heg podcast with kiki is gonna crash the day it comes out lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.