Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that Caroline and Alex Beattie from Love Island are hanging out together in London? 😲👀 both had stories up in the same places!

Reactions: 7
Discovered this page the other day and was encouraged to share my 2 cents regarding Craig and Kiki. Craig is known to me as he dated one of my buddies sister before meeting Craig. I’ll break down what I know into two categories below.

Friends stories:
•Craig dated my buddies sister before meeting Kiki. He cheated on her with Kiki up in Dublin during a photoshoot. Kiki and Craig were both at the shoot. Craig continued to cheat on my buddies sister with Kiki before dumping her. My buddies sister had no idea until a good couple of months afterwards.

•Craig lives off a trust fund along with the payout that has been mentioned here. I always knew about the trust fund but not the payout until I was directed to this site. I asked a few friends about it and they confirmed the payout.

•Craig is notorious for buying followers/photoshopping his images. This has been discussed a lot here already so not worth expanding it.

Friends of friends

•Craig and Kiki have a horrible love life. During their time in Dubai and Spain, they are known to fight and cheat on each other to make the other person jealous. I heard this was to stop after they got engaged but then they broke up.

•Craig bullying Kiki’s sister is true from what I’ve been told. Everything that’s been mentioned on here regarding it is true from what I’ve read.

Reactions: 9
I checked out his instagram a few weeks back and he had a full conversation on his stories with someone who told him his then girlfriend was cheating on him. That seems like a major red flag to me. Me thinks he's a bit of a desperado.

Discovered this page the other day and was encouraged to share my 2 cents regarding Craig and Kiki. Craig is known to me as he dated one of my buddies sister before meeting Craig. I’ll break down what I know into two categories below.

Friends stories:
•Craig dated my buddies sister before meeting Kiki. He cheated on her with Kiki up in Dublin during a photoshoot. Kiki and Craig were both at the shoot. Craig continued to cheat on my buddies sister with Kiki before dumping her. My buddies sister had no idea until a good couple of months afterwards.

•Craig lives off a trust fund along with the payout that has been mentioned here. I always knew about the trust fund but not the payout until I was directed to this site. I asked a few friends about it and they confirmed the payout.

•Craig is notorious for buying followers/photoshopping his images. This has been discussed a lot here already so not worth expanding it.

Friends of friends

•Craig and Kiki have a horrible love life. During their time in Dubai and Spain, they are known to fight and cheat on each other to make the other person jealous. I heard this was to stop after they got engaged but then they broke up.

•Craig bullying Kiki’s sister is true from what I’ve been told. Everything that’s been mentioned on here regarding it is true from what I’ve read.
Do u know why they broke up?

What’s the story with not wearing a t shirt in the gym, your back in Ireland now wear some clothes you juiced up clown Craig

Reactions: 5
Would it kill him to proof read his posts? It was painful trying to decipher what he meant here. Also, I can’t listen to him say absolute and absolutely anymore, it’s ever second word.
To be fair, he is dyslexic so it doesn’t matter how many time he reads it he may not see his mistakes.

Reactions: 2
Could you imagine just going to flyefit for a workout and that wanker standing in the middle of the gym topless roaring his head off

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Friends stories:

Friends of friends

what is the details of the trust fund? Parents, grandparents, other business in Ireland?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.