Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Sam did pause it before GFM. After they saw/got told people were questioning it on here 😂 then suddenly it was “oh, it’s paid for everything it needed to so it’s not needed anymore, anyway” 🤥
Aww ok. I haven’t really been on this thread before so hadn’t seen the comments, and I can’t always keep up with the other thread. 😂

Reactions: 2
i see Sophie Price is pregnant its being discussed alot
strange hoe SFP is allowed to be spoken about alot but a big fat no about those that should not be mentioned

i hope someone explains to us why its ok for SFP but not the ex ex

Reactions: 12
Oh btw. Re Angelic. I was right with my original post, she was the one who ranted and raved on here on a bender and was an addict. She deleted some of the worst posts at the time but looking back it was her I remember when lurking back in the day. She never changed her avatar.
Hopefully that is not the reason she is away now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Personally I think if you give donations to people you do not know, you then can’t cry foul if you suddenly regret the donation based on new information.
This is the risk you take when making the donation.
I agree, you have to give freely knowing that the money you give might be used elsewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree, you have to give freely knowing that the money you give might be used elsewhere.
That literally though isn't what GFM is? The person sets clearly out what the funds will be used for.

Are you honestly saying I could set one up and says it's to buy a wheelchair for a child but then use the money to fly to the Maldives and that's cool with you?

Reactions: 6
That literally though isn't what GFM is? The person sets clearly out what the funds will be used for.

Are you honestly saying I could set one up and says it's to buy a wheelchair for a child but then use the money to fly to the Maldives and that's cool with you?
No, not at all. I have empathy and sympathy for anyone that feels like they have been deceived whenever they have given money. My outlook is that if I give money away, I don't have control over where it's going, and it could be a scam. A lot of charity is a scam.

Reactions: 9
Personally I think if you give donations to people you do not know, you then can’t cry foul if you suddenly regret the donation based on new information.
This is the risk you take when making the donation.
Agree. Giving money to a stranger with no accountability is very risky. Everyone knows go fund mes are super dodge. Even registered charities waste peoples donations.
Once you give the money away it's not yours anymore.

Reactions: 3
He’s just told someone to ‘duck off’ 🫣

Getting lots of views.. a lot more than what he used to get.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
K Said he’s nots defending M, it was 2 years ago and it was a one off so get over it because they have.
---

Their comment got deleted really quick so didn’t see.
'get over it', a lovely way to shut the difficult questions down
---
Did anyone ask about the GFM

Reactions: 10