Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually post on here but just wanted to point out that a lovely poster earlier politely asked about the GFM, the hot topic on here, on the KP thread. Both @Helena-botham-farter and @DC16 gave what I consider to be as complete and expansive answers as they can. I wasn’t sure anyone questioning the GFM had noticed and acknowledged this, as I know some of you post on just this thread, and I can’t see it mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched for10 mins, so dull. But the ‘get over it we’ve moved on’ re the video was really poor. I didn’t see the GFM mentioned. Immediately deleted any mention of the website though, saw it posted 3-4 times and it was deleted straight away.

Reactions: 7
'get over it', a lovely way to shut the difficult questions down
---
Did anyone ask about the GFM
comments getting deleted very quick but not seen any yet, it’s all about the video.

He’s having a chilled night M is in Mauritius.

Reactions: 3
Silly little simp.
Get a real job you knob.
How embarrassing at his big age, dad of 3/4 kids battling for pennies online and stretching his 🕷 for anyone for a quid.
(Starfish are cute, I hate spiders though).

He was a coked up stripper when he met KP must have thought all his z list Christmases had come all at once. No decent man would want to date her only a fame hungry, lazy deviant.

Reactions: 19
I watched for10 mins, so dull. But the ‘get over it we’ve moved on’ re the video was really poor. I didn’t see the GFM mentioned. Immediately deleted any mention of the website though, saw it posted 3-4 times and it was deleted straight away.
Trying to use the poor me routine too. He came over as an entitled aggressive dick.

Reactions: 11
He said he’s glad to be back with his ‘community’ 😂😂😂

Gone off now but be Back on live tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
He said he’s glad to be back with his ‘community’ 😂😂😂

Gone off now but be Back on live tomorrow.
That’s what I absolutely hate the most about the TT beggars. Using phrases like team and community. It’s not a community at all. It’s manipulation and gaslighting people out of money by making them think they are part of something by gifting the host. He doesn’t even do anything entertaining just puts a silly little vest on and plays kisstory in the background.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Erm doing what? Training 2-3 old dears at the local church hall is pocket money not FT work😂 or does he mean stay at home dad? Granted that’s a real job. Would be getting lots of UC then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t usually post on here but just wanted to point out that a lovely poster earlier politely asked about the GFM, the hot topic on here, on the KP thread. Both @Helena-botham-farter and @DC16 gave what I consider to be as complete and expansive answers as they can. I wasn’t sure anyone questioning the GFM had noticed and acknowledged this, as I know some of you post on just this thread, and I can’t see it mentioned.
Hi, I think did see them. You’re entitled to your own view so I’m not having a go at all, but if we are talking about the the same posts, they both basically said if anyone is that bothered about the GFM, they should contact his manager, Kieran or even the police, as no further explanation will be given. I don’t think that’s a complete or acceptable answer to the poster that asked a very fair and polite question, I think it’s a complete cop out considering all the previous guarantees that the money was urgently needed and being used to regain custody of the “stolen” kids, and requests for people to keep donating (over 600 donations in the end). There are too many contradictions and things that just dont add up now. Apologies if Im not talking about the right posts, but they’re the ones I saw earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Erm doing what? Training 2-3 old dears at the local church hall is pocket money not FT work😂 or does he mean stay at home dad? Granted that’s a real job. Would be getting lots of UC then.
he said he wasn’t a house husband so I’m assuming his combining the hours spent bent over the dining table with the PT he does as full time. He didn’t specify though 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He was really defensive & aggressive with all the comments. Defending the video, saying nobody knows the context and they should get over, like they have, it’s not like M hit them as if that’s makes it ok. It’s not ok, clearly ss do think it’s ok either and no doubt making them jump through hoop to regain custody.
Said he missed his little community, will ge back tomorrow night.
If it was a video of Carl that was doing the rounds, swearing and throwing pudding all over the child’s bed. Would he be defending it then? and saying get over it, I doubt it. Those children deserve better than the lot of them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i thought dc knew sam well so why cant dc answer our questions as dc and angelic made it known they knew what was going on and promoted it

as for helena they always come across as if they know everything about whats going on and spending their life on here so if she has knowledge of inside the gfm maybe she would like to answer some questions about it

Reactions: 13
Why do people assume the scum journo’s are following the KP thread??

Poor K back to begging on TT for pennies whilst M is living it up on holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6