Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people assume the scum journo’s are following the KP thread??

Poor K back to begging on TT for pennies whilst M is living it up on holiday 😂
I never understand that. I believe DC has made it crystal clear that it’s her who gives the sun these stories

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi, I think did see them. You’re entitled to your own view so I’m not having a go at all, but if we are talking about the the same posts, they both basically said if anyone is that bothered about the GFM, they should contact his manager, Kieran or even the police, as no further explanation will be given. I don’t think that’s a complete or acceptable answer to the poster that asked a very fair and polite question, I think it’s a complete cop out considering all the previous guarantees that the money was urgently needed and being used to regain custody of the “stolen” kids, and requests for people to keep donating (over 600 donations in the end). There are too many contradictions and things that just dont add up now. Apologies if Im not talking about the right posts, but they’re the ones I saw earlier.
They answered what they could answer and advised who to escalate it to, so there’s not much more they can say. I haven’t given my own view, I just wanted to ensure that it was noted anyone who might not have seen it on the other thread they were asked and did respond.

For clarity though, my view is not black or white. I don’t think most peoples are.
Did I give to the GFM? Yes. Do I regret it? No
Would I give now I know about pudding gate etc? Yes, because I looked at it and still do, that it was for legal fees to get the kids to safety. All the adults are at fault to different degrees, but no one more so than KP. Would I want my partner doing OF? Nope not at all, but Kieran was into all sorts before he met KP and Michelle. They knew what he was into and if MP isn’t bothered, and SS aren’t bothered, then he’s just earning money, and it’s none of my business. But nope not for me!
Do I think Michelle flaunts wealth/spends GFM money? Michelle has her own job and career and wages coming in. As I have discussed before with an example with @MrsBsDayOff, I think she has fakes. Good ones, as you can find abroad when you travel a lot but fakes all the same. I agree shes a bit of a show off and poses on insta, but a lot of people do. Insta isn’t real life, it’s just lots of fake posing. Do I think Kieran is a cheat and will keep cheating? I would be long gone and cut his knackers off, but I am not MP! Also I suspect they have an open relationship and are swingers or whatever. Again imo, that’s not for me, but doesn’t change my view he’s the better parent. Do I think the recent video share and kitchen woman’s website had KPs involvement? 100%. Do I think KH shouldn’t have shared the video in the 1st place? Yes obviously.
I can’t think of any other questions so that’s the end of my TED talk 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t usually post on here but just wanted to point out that a lovely poster earlier politely asked about the GFM, the hot topic on here, on the KP thread. Both @Helena-botham-farter and @DC16 gave what I consider to be as complete and expansive answers as they can. I wasn’t sure anyone questioning the GFM had noticed and acknowledged this, as I know some of you post on just this thread, and I can’t see it mentioned.
I will take a look to check but I’m presuming because no issues posters have had were answered . But thanks for mentioning

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never understand that. I believe DC has made it crystal clear that it’s her who gives the sun these stories
Would she get paid for the stories?

I really can’t see journo’s refreshing KP ‘s thread for info every 5 mins… she isn’t that important 😂

Reactions: 2
Hi, I think did see them. You’re entitled to your own view so I’m not having a go at all, but if we are talking about the the same posts, they both basically said if anyone is that bothered about the GFM, they should contact his manager, Kieran or even the police, as no further explanation will be given. I don’t think that’s a complete or acceptable answer to the poster that asked a very fair and polite question, I think it’s a complete cop out considering all the previous guarantees that the money was urgently needed and being used to regain custody of the “stolen” kids, and requests for people to keep donating (over 600 donations in the end). There are too many contradictions and things that just dont add up now. Apologies if Im not talking about the right posts, but they’re the ones I saw earlier.
All of that and also I don’t understand why it can’t be discussed further now (at all, so please stfu or contact Kieran yourself - who I’m guessing will just block anyway) because of privacy and family courts issues, but it was allowed to be discussed before when the peddling was going on over here? Or when he was relaying his deepest thanks via Sam via 2 posters on here. There were no privacy issues then. Just seems mad weird to me. Surely getting the funds from a gossip site to go up against your ex wife, where people voice their absolute hatred towards her on a daily basis, is crossing all kinds of lines and could’ve jeopardised things for him more than discussing said funds afterwards. Now it’s been sorted I don’t think it would make a difference tbh.

He was really defensive & aggressive with all the comments. Defending the video, saying nobody knows the context and they should get over, like they have, it’s not like M hit them as if that’s makes it ok. It’s not ok, clearly ss do think it’s ok either and no doubt making them jump through hoop to regain custody.
Said he missed his little community, will ge back tomorrow night.
If it was a video of Carl that was doing the rounds, swearing and throwing pudding all over the child’s bed. Would he be defending it then? and saying get over it, I doubt it. Those children deserve better than the lot of them.
Lol, less than 400 people watching, that’s got to hurt. I’ve seen more people watching a bloke popping corn with a hair straightener 😂 Tell me you’re Z list without telling me you’re Z list

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so grateful for this thread , I thought I was alone when it comes to disliking black & white tribalist thinking. Honestly it's well known KP has had issues for 20+ years partners who go with her are likely to have issues themselves. Like attracts like and no I never donated to the GFM , I don't know these people or where the money is going look at Ashley Cain!
Hopefully KP goes to HMP, J&B have a loving home and Kieron stops sticking stuff up his bum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They answered what they could answer and advised who to escalate it to, so there’s not much more they can say. I haven’t given my own view, I just wanted to ensure that it was noted anyone who might not have seen it on the other thread they were asked and did respond.
I disagree they answered all they could. The question isn’t really about asking to see receipts and legal letters anymore (although i do appreciate that people have been questioning what the money was spent on). Some questions are about things said and assurances given on here - around the major discrepancies in the posts by angelic finding the random GFM by a stranger to being an insider who would trust Sam with their life, the fact that ‘Sam’ very suddenly shut down the GFM and won’t respond to any requests for info or refunds, and the timing of all of that happening when F4J spoke out, also why did F4Jsay what they said? The fact that KH made that insane waffling reference to a GFM hidden in the middle of another unrelated post but didn’t say anything clearly at all and also turned off the comments on that particular post, and also blocks/deletes any other questions about it. The fact that angelic has disappeared also (she also posted to say she trusted DC with her life 🤔 so I’m sure a good friend like that could clear a few things up to avoid the speculation while angelic is taking a break) . These are things that could be addressed much more clearly without compromising anything about court proceedings (nobody has ever asked or expected to know the ins and outs of the case). If KH was happy to have the GFM promoted and updated tattle with his thanks, there’s no reason that he wouldn’t want anything mentioned about it now, these things do not add up with what we’re seeing off of tattle.

Not to mention the fall out from the video and website that makes it clear that the entire premise of the kids not living with KH and MP anymore and fighting to get them back was a load of crap and there was a lot more to the story. I remember that the video was confirmed by one of these individuals as being real at the end of 2022 but posters were assured it wasn’t a big deal and was being blown out of all proportion. It was exactly what it was said to be, so I personally think it’s really out of order to be encouraging donations to a GFM while misrepresenting and downplaying accusations towards MP and KH and what had gone on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I disagree they answered all they could. The question isn’t really about asking to see receipts and legal letters anymore (although i do appreciate that people have been questioning what the money was spent on). Some questions are about things said and assurances given on here - around the major discrepancies in the posts by angelic finding the random GFM by a stranger to being an insider who would trust Sam with their life, the fact that ‘Sam’ very suddenly shut down the GFM and won’t respond to any requests for info or refunds, and the timing of all of that happening when F4J spoke out, also why did F4Jsay what they said? The fact that KH made that insane waffling reference to a GFM hidden in the middle of another unrelated post but didn’t say anything clearly at all and also turned off the comments on that particular post, and also blocks/deletes any other questions about it. The fact that angelic has disappeared also (she also posted to say she trusted DC with her life 🤔 so I’m sure a good friend like that could clear a few things up to avoid the speculation while angelic is taking a break) . These are things that could be addressed much more clearly without compromising anything about court proceedings (nobody has ever asked or expected to know the ins and outs of the case). If KH was happy to have the GFM promoted and updated tattle with his thanks, there’s no reason that he wouldn’t want anything mentioned about it now, these things do not add up with what we’re seeing off of tattle.

Not to mention the fall out from the video and website that makes it clear that the entire premise of the kids not living with KH and MP anymore and fighting to get them back was a load of crap and there was a lot more to the story. I remember that the video was confirmed by one of these individuals as being real at the end of 2022 but posters were assured it wasn’t a big deal and was being blown out of all proportion. It was exactly what it was said to be, so I personally think it’s really out of order to be encouraging donations to a GFM while misrepresenting and downplaying accusations towards MP and KH and what had gone on.
Fantastic Post Donut!!
I don't get how it was so freely discussed whilst plugging it relentlessly and constantly changing the total amount with no real reason other than things were moving forward and costing so much more!! God people were even hashtagging HaylersLaw ffs!! 🤢 now all of a sudden its shrouded with secrecy!! And family law is not to be talked about!! Well surely if that’s the case public GFMS should never be set up for such cases then?? I also don't get how readily its been accepted that the kids aren't with K&M when that fund was specifically started for that reason only!!
Him going on TikTok aggressively shutting down any questions and playing the video down just showed his true colours really!! Apparently he also said it was edited and being investigated?? But in that video at his front door both him and M confirmed the whole thing happened!! He just come across more and more as a slimy little cretin!! His TikTok followers are not there because they're fans of him....they're either Die hard KP fans who want to spam him with abuse or the anti KP fans from tattle who think he is god 🫣

• Heart
The DM scour mumsnet for stories so its not a stretch that the Sun interns check Tattle.

The Sun and DM need a constant feed of zeleb stories online.
They are often written by interns or AI some are so bad 😂
The real journos write the articles that are also in the print editions or behind a paywall (use Show Reader on iphones by clicking on Aa to read for free).

Maybe Angelic was delulu in trusting people online with her life, she was often off her head!

Reactions: 8
The DM scour mumsnet for stories so its not a stretch that the Sun interns check Tattle.

The Sun and DM need a constant feed of zeleb stories online.
They are often written by interns or AI some are so bad 😂
The real journos write the articles that are also in the print editions or behind a paywall (use Show Reader on iphones by clicking on Aa to read for free).

Maybe Angelic was delulu in trusting people online with her life, she was often off her head!
The papers quite often quote Tattle posters and lift images. One of the Tattlers took one for the team and went to her night club appearance with Momo (Chloe Ferry) and they literally lifted it all from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was really defensive & aggressive with all the comments. Defending the video, saying nobody knows the context and they should get over, like they have, it’s not like M hit them as if that’s makes it ok. It’s not ok, clearly ss do think it’s ok either and no doubt making them jump through hoop to regain custody.
Said he missed his little community, will ge back tomorrow night.
If it was a video of Carl that was doing the rounds, swearing and throwing pudding all over the child’s bed. Would he be defending it then? and saying get over it, I doubt it. Those children deserve better than the lot of them.
So he could sit there and defend the video, something that's private but he can't acknowledge the GFM money? ..... mad!

Reactions: 12
So he could sit there and defend the video, something that's private but he can't acknowledge the GFM money? ..... mad!
Can’t be that private, when he was the one to originally share it, saying how fucked up is this M abusing my kids to garner sympathy from his oxygen lover. He has definitely showed his true colours last night.
Those children deserve privacy, I don’t believe they will get that with K & M, He is already back on TT desperately begging for likes & money.

Reactions: 10

As an add on to this if the court case was lead by children’s services which I believe there is every chance of considering the high risk the children were in and the fact KH appears not to have gained full custody the court fees would be know where near as high as the 30k that is being bandied about as they would be covered by local authority.

I have been a member of TL since 2021 and lurked for a good year before joining. I remember Angelic from way back. Before the GFM was set up. She was volatile a lot and would often argue with posters but it was only when the gfm was set up did she mention she had links to Sam / Kh . I wonder why she never mentioned her association before that.

Reactions: 19
As an add on to this if the court case was lead by children’s services which I believe there is every chance of considering the high risk the children were in and the fact KH appears not to have gained full custody the court fees would be know where near as high as the 30k that is being bandied about as they would be covered by local authority.

I have been a member of TL since 2021 and lurked for a good year before joining. I remember Angelic from way back. Before the GFM was set up. She was volatile a lot and would often argue with posters but it was only when the gfm was set up did she mention she had links to Sam / Kh . I wonder why she never mentioned her association before that.
Clout chaser by the sounds of it. Seeking validation and attention from strangers on a gossip site.

Reactions: 3
Exce
Except when his misses was chucking bleeping pies at the kids!! Often enough that she actually couldn't remember which one she threw it at!! Do not come at me with your aggressive tone either!! Are you with keiran and Michelle 24/7 ! No that's right u see what they want you to see on social media?? If he is such a good dad why the hell are those kids not back with him right now!!
How dare you - 'do not come to me with your aggressive tone' - irony! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Michelle's posting online and she's feeling cute
Kierans posting online and he's placing things up his glutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How dare you - 'do not come to me with your aggressive tone' - irony! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Please can we not come in to pick arguments? We mostly stay away from the main thread, and keep our views around KH, MP, the GFM etc here where we can have a sensible discussion and not just bleep bomb our way through the topics 😂

You're probably not going to find anything you like in here!

• Haha
Reactions: 28