Boring Sophie Price aka Beige Edna -

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house looks extremely average. Nowt wrong with that, but it's hardly the handsome Victorian pile she is portraying it as with the filters on IG.

Reactions: 3
Its an ordinary little terraced place, not Leeds Castle (as I reckon she is trying to portray it as)
Wonder if she's got 'Arry digging a moat for her??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO:
Another rippingly thrilling instalment from Edna shows her unblocking a drain at Beige Towers!
She sure knows how to enthrall an audience doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be still my beating heart! Edna has published some scintillating foters of her watering the garden!
FFS have we not had enough rain for her recently???
1713366195924.png
And why is she watering the membrane anyway???
Show der Troof Edna without filters please
1713367113522.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1713421920321.png

Edna posts this and yet theres her own ten year old niece being dragged off out with her muvva dressed like a hooker in high heeled shoes, slutty clothing and a facefull of trampy make-up! Why isn't Edna getting on her high horse over that eh???

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Look at ya gal! Heres Edna really reckoning herself as something pretty damned Speshul.

Hold on.................................. is that Pointy-Toe-Pouty-Face going on there? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1713676115904.png
1713676297203.png

---
1713677006871.png
Edna has given skanky a copy of their faveritt buk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Look at ya gal! Heres Edna really reckoning herself as something pretty damned Speshul.

Hold on.................................. is that Pointy-Toe-Pouty-Face going on there? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2888319View attachment 2888320
---
View attachment 2888324 Edna has given skanky a copy of their faveritt buk!
Who has patterned lamp shades against a patterned wall paper. Almost the same pattern so the shades all but disappear. I ask you! Plus that picture is hung in completely the wrong place. No clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It does but we are doing a service keeping Edna's Borefest separate from her vile sister's shitfest, plus I'd imagine she's just thrilled to have her very own thread on Tattle (albeit only on it's first page) :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can anyone have an opinion as we don’t know what the rest of the room looks like and as already said on other thread there’s no option except a positive one. Shite content as per 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
Woo Hoo! Heres some fascinating content for you from The Beige One - she's been to the tip!!
What ya got Edna? A gross of old mobiles skank neeeds rid of immediately? Vast tonnages of paperwork she dare not let the bankruptcy lot get their hands on?
Why not just chuck you vile sister, the rest of Clan Grifter & yourself in there too?
1714302466207.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Woo Hoo! Heres some fascinating content for you from The Beige One - she's been to the tip!!
What ya got Edna? A gross of old mobiles skank neeeds rid of immediately? Vast tonnages of paperwork she dare not let the bankruptcy lot get their hands on?
Why not just chuck you vile sister, the rest of Clan Grifter & yourself in there too?
View attachment 2902532
Pathetic. I've done nowt particularly interesting today and I still reckon it would be more exciting than that.

Reactions: 4