Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell @Facehugger! I've just my holiday stuff out to iron!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'll do it tomorrow maybe!
Hope you are well 😘😘
You need to bedeck yourself in the expensive 'unmentionables' my love and get Jersey Boy spread out on the ironing board for a laugh to brighten your day now, sod the ironing 🤣 hope you are both well too, bless you ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So last time they were together it went nuclear with KP and the outing of Kieran’s extra martial affairs with half of Horsham & pie gate. Then today KP is accusing someone of throwing acid on the Pink RR that Carl delivered back to her, accusing her of hiding it from bankruptcy. Coincidence 🤔
It’s all childish games with them all, no second thought for the children caught up in all this mess. Every single one of them have failed them kids.

Reactions: 15
Throwing acid on her car is really OTT, I’d be so freaked out if that happened to me. God knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

In other news. Kieran is out posing for pics with Nigel Farage and his rough as old boots PR Kirsty.

Reactions: 5
Throwing acid on her car is really OTT, I’d be so freaked out if that happened to me. God knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

In other news. Kieran is out posing for pics with Nigel Farage and his rough as old boots PR Kirsty.
Interesting that MP reposted the pic of KH with Kirsty. The leaked messages on Polly's website showed Kirsty didn't have much time for MP at all!

Reactions: 8
Do you think Carl will be trying to put the sink up Kierans bum?
Ffs hahhhahahha I'm sat next to Mr Vickster who has zero sense of humour tonight and I am sure the sofa is vibrating with me trying not to piss my pants ahhhha Luce u are a bleeping legend man hahhahhhaha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6