Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video has come off TikTok now but when I looked last night it had had over 10million views. How will the pair of them ever claw back their reputation after this? I suppose there will always be the people who will support them just because they hate KP.
IMG_1033.jpeg

---
Also the next video along on that fan page pictured above is probably the only time I’ve ever felt sorry for KP - the one that says ‘arguing over his cheating’. It’s well worth a watch if anyone is on TikTok. He is so unremorseful and gaslights her at every turn. She looks genuinely broken. He probably behaves the same with Michelle and that’s why she stays. He doesn’t come across well AT ALL

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The video has come off TikTok now but when I looked last night it had had over 10million views. How will the pair of them ever claw back their reputation after this? I suppose there will always be the people who will support them just because they hate KP. View attachment 2878348
---
Also the next video along on that fan page pictured above is probably the only time I’ve ever felt sorry for KP - the one that says ‘arguing over his cheating’. It’s well worth a watch if anyone is on TikTok. He is so unremorseful and gaslights her at every turn. She looks genuinely broken. He probably behaves the same with Michelle and that’s why she stays. He doesn’t come across well AT ALL
Wow. Just watched it. What an unpleasant narcisstic prick he really is.

Reactions: 11
The video has come off TikTok now but when I looked last night it had had over 10million views. How will the pair of them ever claw back their reputation after this? I suppose there will always be the people who will support them just because they hate KP. View attachment 2878348
---
Both of them clearly have issues, and iv said from the start that I think kieran really messed her up.

Reactions: 9
The bootcamps stopped for a while after the kids went to live with KP and there was no activity on the Kieran Hayler fitness page. He started it up again a few months later. It's still going now, the IG page is active and if you look on Facebook he is posting in local facebook pages promoting the business.
How can anyone that goes to these classes take him seriously knowing he shoves things up his bum! 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£16k for someone who doesn't actually appear to want or be able to have those kids back..... duck me. The more I think about it, the more angry I am. £16k would buy those kids a hell of a lot of therapy. And boy do they need it :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Was Angelic the poster who would come on tattle off her face and rant? Said she had her kids removed by social services as she was a druggie and piss head and how u fair it was katie had hers. Posters would support and pander to her while hating Katie 😂 crazy times!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he does want the kids back. Why would he go through legals, F4J, parental alienation campaigns if he didn't? I could believe that MP has reservations.

Reactions: 4
I think he does want the kids back. Why would he go through legals, F4J, parental alienation campaigns if he didn't? I could believe that MP has reservations.
He obviously does but if he does get them back will he then do the decent thing and stop posting them all over his socials and not use them as a way of getting invited to z list family events? I highly doubt it. I don’t doubt he loves his kids but unfortunately he loves the ‘public eye’ as much, plus the attention this all brings him

• Sad
Was Angelic the poster who would come on tattle off her face and rant? Said she had her kids removed by social services as she was a druggie and piss head and how u fair it was katie had hers. Posters would support and pander to her while hating Katie 😂 crazy times!
I’m not sure about the losing their own kids part but they were often very unpleasant to others and had to apologise time and time again. I think that they actually could have been “Sam Davis” 😅 hence why they disappeared. It’s all very strange.

• Wow
It’s interesting that F4J stated Michelle didn’t want B&J to live with them so Kieran isn’t pursuing it any longer.

If my husband told me my daughter couldn’t live with us and had to live with her Dad I know who I’d pick and what I’d do. It’s such an unrealistic ultimatum. I can believe she doesn’t want them though, that video really demonstrated the contempt she had for them, it wasn’t ‘normal’ behaviour. I genuinely believe she has retrospective jealousy when it comes to Katie and Kieran and she dislikes the children because of that and her hate/distain for Katie.

If I was Kieran and I seriously wanted the children back I’d have moved out temporarily when the incident happened. Even if he wanted to stay with Michelle he should have made her take anger management classes and made her accountable for her behaviour. Their refusal to acknowledge its existence for me tells me none of them take responsibility and both trivialise what happened and the impact it had on the children.

My daughter has only recently started staying with her Dad/his new fiance and children and if this happened I’d genuinely be heartbroken she was somewhere where she felt unsafe/uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly, if KH wanted those kids back after that video surfaced, he'd have moved out. I know they have Apollo but these other two children are so vulnerable, and I would have some faith that MP is at least a better parent to her own kids than KP is.

Reactions: 8
£16k for someone who doesn't actually appear to want or be able to have those kids back..... duck me. The more I think about it, the more angry I am. £16k would buy those kids a hell of a lot of therapy. And boy do they need it :(
It was nearly 17k £16680 I think.

And I agree therapy would be best for them. Which household is the best option, really?
Neither seem ideal do they?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Exactly, if KH wanted those kids back after that video surfaced, he'd have moved out. I know they have Apollo but these other two children are so vulnerable, and I would have some faith that MP is at least a better parent to her own kids than KP is.
I do think though that we don’t know what conversations/arguments/agreements went on behind closed doors. We don’t really know the circumstances. Yes it was an awful thing to have happened and shouldn’t have happened but I do think that we all make mistakes and they have a child together. Is it worth giving him a broken home too, if KH is convinced MP regrets her actions and has taken steps to ensure it doesn’t happen again? I’m just not sure separating would be the better option.

I don’t disagree with all the comments on KH and MP lifestyle and hopefully they reflect on this but I do still believe, on balance, that they can give ✈ and 🐰 a much happier, safe and stable upbringing

Reactions: 7
She was a loony bin and vile in her replies Which makes me laugh that people donated even more.
---
First ever mention of the GFM
View attachment 2878505
Quoting my own post.

She claims later Sam is her good friend. So why the duck is she saying "looks like someone has created"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I do think though that we don’t know what conversations/arguments/agreements went on behind closed doors. We don’t really know the circumstances. Yes it was an awful thing to have happened and shouldn’t have happened but I do think that we all make mistakes and they have a child together. Is it worth giving him a broken home too, if KH is convinced MP regrets her actions and has taken steps to ensure it doesn’t happen again? I’m just not sure separating would be the better option.

I don’t disagree with all the comments on KH and MP lifestyle and hopefully they reflect on this but I do still believe, on balance, that they can give ✈ and 🐰 a much happier, safe and stable upbringing
In terms of basic needs on face value - ie Instagram MP / KH appear to be the better option but realistically all we see is what they choose to share on social media and yes the children are appropriately dressed, attending school and clubs ect but they are basic needs being met. Albeit needs that KP is not providing. Behind closed doors though there is evidence of swearing and food being thrown at children and a dad spreading his arse cheeks over the family dining table.

people have donated 16k to a fund on the basis of a hatred for KP, evidence solely obtained on social media and strangers telling them the GFM is legit.,,,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am going back through the posts to see who donated.
I know a Nigerian Prince who needs to contact them about a lottery win.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In terms of basic needs on face value - ie Instagram MP / KH appear to be the better option but realistically all we see is what they choose to share on social media and yes the children are appropriately dressed, attending school and clubs ect but they are basic needs being met. Albeit needs that KP is not providing. Behind closed doors though there is evidence of swearing and food being thrown at children and a dad spreading his arse cheeks over the family dining table.

people have donated 16k to a fund on the basis of a hatred for KP, evidence solely obtained on social media and strangers telling them the GFM is legit.,,,
You have summed up better than I could my exact thoughts on the whole situation.
---
I am going back through the posts to see who donated.
I know a Nigerian Prince who needs to contact them about a lottery win.
Apparently 600+ donations were given.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if anyone has messaged KH directly to see if he will verify that he received the GFM donations? I don't even mean that he has to produce receipts as to how he spent it but surely if he knew that there was some controversy over it, he would like to put peoples' minds to rest. The fact that he hasn't publicly paid any thanks to anyone does seem a bit worrying!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.