Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why'd he have to show the amount? Maeve madden and a few other people have to...
Because of this page he knows he seen as being a beggar so he wants to be the big lad showing off to make us look like we are trolls- easy for him anyway given the amount they get gifted & the insane money he had made from the hoodies & facemasks

Reactions: 3
I'm actually embarrassed for Borna they literally have no shame pair of greedy lucky lucky's.

Regarding his donation Friday night just shows how tacky they are showing the amount. Many many people obviously donated given the amazing amount raised but have to say he was the only one I saw that actually made the amount public knowledge. Given the amount of begging they do the amount the get for nothing and the amount he has made from peddling shite it's about time he put his hand in his pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm actually embarrassed for Borna they literally have no shame pair of greedy lucky lucky's.

Regarding his donation Friday night just shows how tacky they are showing the amount. Many many people obviously donated given the amazing amount raised but have to say he was the only one I saw that actually made the amount public knowledge. Given the amount of begging they do the amount the get for nothing and the amount he has made from peddling shite it's about time he put his hand in his pocket.
He always said he does his donations privately and behind the scenes, I doubt it after Fridays boast.

Reactions: 4
well that"modelling" show would not make me put my hands in my pocket. not only did she look like the most bored person ever but them hoodies did nothing for her. who in the name of God would buy them

Reactions: 2
Now why do you think that modelling session took place ?,she even had makeup on. There is always a bevy reason evil d their actions. Hoping some clothes comps send her clothes . Watch this space .

Reactions: 1
He said he cooked breakfast the other morning but no video so I doubt it!! Between the chipper and her mothers they don’t need to!! Don’t know why they bothered with a new kitchen you’d know they did t pay for it 😂😂

Honestly don't understand why any company would send these two anything free they make an absolute bags of promoting the companies. Their either bitching at each other or offalys next top model is moaning about how she looks. No attention to the company always about themselves.

Are they really selling the amount of hoodies they say they are. Are their really that many sad fools around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He said he cooked breakfast the other morning but no video so I doubt it!! Between the chipper and her mothers they don’t need to!! Don’t know why they bothered with a new kitchen you’d know they did t pay for it 😂😂
Sure hello they can't use the cooker😂

Did u hear the spiel from Borna about buy irish...well hun practice what u preach....everything is #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What in the name of all that is holy makes these two gobshites think that the daily domestic row they have about absolutely trivial mundane crap is content? Borna moaning away like a stroppy teenager and him laughing into his phone at her 🙄 Do they even like each other I wonder?

What in the name of all that is holy makes these two gobshites think that the daily domestic row they have about absolutely trivial mundane crap is content? Borna moaning away like a stroppy teenager and him laughing into his phone at her 🙄 Do they even like each other I wonder?
You'd wonder, even outside of lockdown and the baby they'd no life, never went out, never mentioned friends or being out with friends either alone or as a couple, very odd

I actually couldn’t listen to her last night giving out she has no time during the day at home with the child!! Now don’t get me wrong it isn’t easy minding a baby all day but Jesus it’s only one child & there’s only so much cleaning in a small semi D, as my mother would say she must live on her nerves!!

Also there must have been a least 100 packages there??!! WHO is buying all these clothes??

Buy Irish , now where are the sweat shop
looking hoodies made? made in Ireland! Yeah right . Was the hairdo free? Tullamore must be the in town for dishing out freebies to grabby influencers

Definitely after clothes to model, hair do, make up, nails, and constant hints/tags to the grabby Gorry.

Buy Irish , now where are the sweat shop
looking hoodies made? made in Ireland! Yeah right . Was the hairdo free? Tullamore must be the in town for dishing out freebies to grabby influencers

Definitely after clothes to model, hair do, make up, nails, and constant hints/tags to the grabby Gorry.
She paid for the hairdo or so she said. Someone rang the salon the last time to ask lol

She paid for the hairdo or so she said. Someone rang the salon the last time to ask lol
I must have only heard the part where she thanked them and seen the tag , I fast forward their posts , can’t stand their greedy voices , only have a nose to see what they have have free or what they are begging for. She is definitely after a clothes haul .

I actually couldn’t listen to her last night giving out she has no time during the day at home with the child!! Now don’t get me wrong it isn’t easy minding a baby all day but Jesus it’s only one child & there’s only so much cleaning in a small semi D, as my mother would say she must live on her nerves!!

Also there must have been a least 100 packages there??!! WHO is buying all these clothes??
100% agree with you on this and I also am not taking away from what stay at home parents do but she's at home with ONE child hardly flat out busy every day. She really does come across lazy and seems to be getting worse and do moany. He came on during the week saying the bin's were out nearly a week could she not just do that much. Their content lately just seem to be them bitching and moaning at each other about who does more (or less) around the house. They don't even cook there the only time they eat healthy is when her poor mam is feeding them. I cannot stand them but look to see the latest carcrash posting I need to cop on and stop looking at these two fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.