Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His voice goes through me, that stupid put on bleeping voice... does anyone actually find him funny because he’s actually embarrassing 😳 it’s kind of hard to watch like

Reactions: 6
Was he not called out about that mocking of a paying customer ? Did I see something on Spikt tea about a person who witnessed what went out.. it’s wrong on all levels mocking a customer , what if that customer had MH problems , breathing difficulties etc. I hope the person who witnessed it reports him. He has gone to fay, fgs he is an employee , surely there is a code of conduct this tool has to adhere to. Utter disgrace, and the heads in them when they get freebies

Reactions: 2
Yes u did. He's awful it should be reported to higher..
Borna got her Christmas present....what did he buy the full range of pippa's makeup....a fool and his money

Was he not called out about that mocking of a paying customer ? Did I see something on Spikt tea about a person who witnessed what went out.. it’s wrong on all levels mocking a customer , what if that customer had MH problems , breathing difficulties etc. I hope the person who witnessed it reports him. He has gone to fay, fgs he is an employee , surely there is a code of conduct this tool has to adhere to. Utter disgrace, and the heads in them when they get freebies
Should be reported to someone in head office would love to show his boss that video disgraced is what he is

Reactions: 1
Should be reported to someone in head office would love to show his boss that video disgraced is what he is
I've said it here before. I've been in the shop, he needs to be reported for his attitude in the shop to customers never mind what he plays up on Instagram aswell. Customers seem to be a major inconvenience to his standing by the door, drinking tea outside the door, chatting to staff members....etc etc etc. He should NOT be dealing with the public.

• Wow
If you go to the review section on this page, iv seen it said before that the bad review is referring to him!!! I'm not one bit surprised

• Wow
If you go to the review section on this page, iv seen it said before that the bad review is referring to him!!! I'm not one bit surprised

Yep, that review is the typical level of service in there. I was getting runners and was paying at the till. The barcode wasn't scanning so the girl asked the manager to help and he just kept roaring 'we don't take returns'. She had to actually walk over and whisper - the woman is trying to buy the runners I need help.

Yep, that review is the typical level of service in there. I was getting runners and was paying at the till. The barcode wasn't scanning so the girl asked the manager to help and he just kept roaring 'we don't take returns'. She had to actually walk over and whisper - the woman is trying to buy the runners I need help.
Would love to have seen his face drop, there's something so sly about him.

The problem with him is he's do deluded and full on notions he thinks he's above everyone else. He wouldn't be long coming back down to earth is his "manager" salary was revoked and he was paid a regular wage. He has absolutely no right abusing people and using them as content on his crappy boring beggy instagram page. If I lived anywhere near that shop I would report his for being an unprofessional fool.

Reactions: 3
Did I dream it or did he mention his boss was on the live and thats why he cut it short and he then started going on about how much he loves his job? If not I'm actually loosing my mind which could be the case.. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did I dream it or did he mention his boss was on the live and thats why he cut it short and he then started going on about how much he loves his job? If not I'm actually loosing my mind which could be the case.. 🤣🤣
Correct, Borna texted him to say boss was watching

• Haha
Like shite borna is buying everyone and anyone a present and even if she was he just comes across as a tight prick constantly watching the pennies. There is absolutely nothing funny about these two there tragic.

Do they ever cook or can they even after getting a new kitchen like for what a display.

He reposted on his story a person saying how positive he was everyday! I’m really not sure she sees the same as myself, the constant complaining, screaming down the phone about nothing, bickering with his wife CONSTANTLY! If anything he is painful

Looking for somewhere now that trims beards cant he just ring barbers .ah hes probably loooking for a frebbie

His pure hun kitchen gives me nightmares.
Don't know why they got it, never used the oven once! Take out twice a day or more and now he's discovered you can do waffles in the toaster, no need for the oven.........

Don't know why they got it, never used the oven once! Take out twice a day or more and now he's discovered you can do waffles in the toaster, no need for the oven.........
I’m desperate like him, can’t cook to save my life and have never used oven or anything but mother of Christ my kitchen isn’t the crushed velvet stuff of nightmares 🤦‍♀️

Also, how did this bleeping idiot come about being in the public eye? Because he’s about as funny as bad period pain

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.