Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sorry did he actually just say he hid soap in his office till it was reduced and then used his dicky?? omg how tight.. like seriously if i was his boss he'd be gone 🙊

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she is aiming to be a blogger , he gets her to do a lot of the promoting lately . See she has had freebies today .. Both got the most annoying voices. such a greedy pair always on the beg .
I am actually surprised that she does not have her own page yet. She is still hiding behind his which I find quite funny. She knows her own would be a disaster.

Ireland’s next top model .. so I guess they are getting freebies from Dunnes , Sports Direct ? He remind me of some ole guy of tv.. Frank Spencer maybe ? 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 had to skip most of his stories that screaming in the car about his work .and customers is getting old now

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 had to skip most of his stories that screaming in the car about his work .and customers is getting old now
Completely agree once he says something and gets a reaction we're all doomed because that's it for months he absolutely used the ass out of everything for a bit of content.

Reactions: 1
im sorry did he actually just say he hid soap in his office till it was reduced and then used his dicky?? omg how tight.. like seriously if i was his boss he'd be gone 🙊
Thats not on, if stock was low and customers wanted to buy them and he had some hidden in the office. He really takes the piss where he works, anyone else would be reprimanded.

Thats not on, if stock was low and customers wanted to buy them and he had some hidden in the office. He really takes the piss where he works, anyone else would be reprimanded.
I never caught that bit, what a horrid little man he is , that should be a reprimand or dismissal , were the other staff allowed antics like this greedy grabber . And the equally greedy grabber wife videoing him.

He's obviously using this hiding tactic for all the sweets he was showing as the Ferrero rocher were still in their shrink wrap. He's just so sly.

He's obviously using this hiding tactic for all the sweets he was showing as the Ferrero rocher were still in their shrink wrap. He's just so sly.
Thought that to he's a complete lowlife. It's nearly like he has som dirt on sports direct to have managed to keep his job the things he does and says for any employee would be way out of order for a store manager it's completely bizaar.

Definitely watching here cooker got it's debut to master pizza slices and nuggets christ they live like students actually even students attempt a meal. What does borna fill her day doing she's at home all day with one child would she not have plenty of time to prepare a proper meal. That kitchen gives me the fear it's tack central really horrible. Just goes to show with all the freebies and gifts they blag they have zero class or style. They are so boring I've no idea what the new thread should be but we definitely need one.

Reactions: 7
Borna definitely testing the waters for her own inst page sweet Jesus I'd prefer to pull out my nails than follow that moany cow.

Anyone else hope the bin would turn over with hin in it 🤣
Yeah I had my fingers crossed 🤞 😂
Honestly though how do they have so much waste?? There’s only 3 of them!! We r a family of 5 and we don’t be out squashing the rubbish 😂 he must have the smaller size bin or something wouldn’t pay for a bigger one 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.