Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their decor isn't to my taste to be honest , I'd say they remortgaged to decorate . Id have to save and do one cupboard at a time 😂😂
No remortgage there all gifted they wouldn’t spend Christmas the tight fucks

Reactions: 6
I hope someone asks him how much it all cost on his question box 😂😂
Have to say I like the kitchen itself and the floor but the lighting is very tacky 🙈 Also kept thinking how they gonna store the baby’s toys but I’d say Borena will put them out in the shed or something 😂😂

I hope someone asks him how much it all cost on his question box 😂😂
Have to say I like the kitchen itself and the floor but the lighting is very tacky 🙈 Also kept thinking how they gonna store the baby’s toys but I’d say Borena will put them out in the shed or something 😂😂
My gypsie wedding tacky vibes. Wonder will Dunnes be good enough for her to go back to or is she above them now.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, but that kitchen table just doesn’t suit I don’t think? I’m sure they are delighted with how it turned out, but I just don’t think it was a good idea knocking all through. Decor wouldn’t be for me, as someone said, no personality, just Mrs.hinch copy’s.... although there is a warmth to Hinch house. I do like the flooring though.

Reactions: 7
Completely don't mean to be insensitive to anyone with similar taste but sweet Jesus they went tacky overdrive on this. The first thing you see is the mirrored furniture inside the door then the tacky bling lights tacky table. The kitchen is nice and the flooring. This moronic duo just cannot carry off classy they are tacky with no style literally the corona skit sums them up.
Please don't be stupid enough to think tight hole corrigan and borna took out a loan or remortgaged the good sheep that buys his shite paid for all this and more. If she was going to go back to work they'd be on about it. She's probably enjoying the good life on the back of flogging shite and begging for freebies. CANNOT STAND THEM.

Reactions: 8
Constantly tagged the interiors person whilst showing the rooms definitely got for free.... tiles were a #collab these people (because I don’t want to use a very derogatory word which is currently in my brain) will keep take, take, taking from anyone that is willing to give them even a cent off ! They’re leaches .... the whole bloody lot of them which is why I’ve unfollowed them all & am hardly on Instagram anymore....

Completely don't mean to be insensitive to anyone with similar taste but sweet Jesus they went tacky overdrive on this. The first thing you see is the mirrored furniture inside the door then the tacky bling lights tacky table. The kitchen is nice and the flooring. This moronic duo just cannot carry off classy they are tacky with no style literally the corona skit sums them up.
Please don't be stupid enough to think tight hole corrigan and borna took out a loan or remortgaged the good sheep that buys his shite paid for all this and more. If she was going to go back to work they'd be on about it. She's probably enjoying the good life on the back of flogging shite and begging for freebies. CANNOT STAND THEM.
Did u see the "classy" books on the hall table....eh right....don't like the lights at all
I would say a good friends and family discount was received on all the furniture in exchange for him doing the live. He said they took out a credit union loan eh right ...that's some loan

Reactions: 1
Did u see the "classy" books on the hall table....eh right....don't like the lights at all
I would say a good friends and family discount was received on all the furniture in exchange for him doing the live. He said they took out a credit union loan eh right ...that's some loan
I never buy anything I see inflencers promoting.

Reactions: 5
I never buy anything I see inflencers promoting.
I actually wish someone would put together a list of businesses that do these collabs/gifting to these floggers and install folk so that I can boycott each and every one of them. My family have been affected financially this year but would always pay for anything I need or want. Disgusting to see people begging for freebies and then getting them.

Reactions: 9
I'd have that fucker banished to the shed did you see the carry on of him with the dyson and the moany pissed of voice on her like who was videoing him you muppet.
They will 100% regret taking down that wall. They were very very badly advised just one living space and no door out to the hall which means there's zero privacy or hang out space in that house. No practical at all for a young family.

Reactions: 6
I meant the prada, channel and vogue books!
That lighting place is in cavan.....he's flying thru the counties getting his freebies
That lighting place is in cavan.....he's flying thru the counties getting his freebies
If he was in the shop promoting lights and furniture I wouldn't be bothered or influenced to buy, I just wonder how many people would.

It’s a new shop too, opened just before the first lock down as in a few weeks and only opened back up in august.. open now for click and collect but it’s a lot of expense on a new shop but one thats not even properly open... madness!

Reactions: 1
It’s a new shop too, opened just before the first lock down as in a few weeks and only opened back up in august.. open now for click and collect but it’s a lot of expense on a new shop but one thats not even properly open... madness!
Are you saying the lighting shop is new if this is correct they are even bigger beggars than we give them credit for. Remember all the very very expensive high end products he blagged out of the baby shop that had literally just opened. He seems to prey on start ups the miserable miser. If they can't afford children or to do up their house like trailer trash they shouldn't bother at all it's not fair that start up businesses have to find their lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
Are you saying the lighting shop is new if this is correct they are even bigger beggars than we give them credit for. Remember all the very very expensive high end products he blagged out of the baby shop that had literally just opened. He seems to prey on start ups the miserable miser. If they can't afford children or to do up their house like trailer trash they shouldn't bother at all it's not fair that start up businesses have to find their lifestyle.
They had Ellie Kelly and her mam in it a few months ago too.. looks like they’re going to be another “spotlight” throwing tit at every Tom dick and Harry who looks their way

They definitely didn’t remortgage for that tacky work he’s earning a fortune selling his “merch” he’s getting paid for Ad’s, all the poor mouthing he does is fake and trying to keep followers thinking they are just a normal couple if the country was open and that lad was doing live shows he wouldn’t be still working in Sports Direct he’d be long gone

Reactions: 2
They definitely didn’t remortgage for that tacky work he’s earning a fortune selling his “merch” he’s getting paid for Ad’s, all the poor mouthing he does is fake and trying to keep followers thinking they are just a normal couple if the country was open and that lad was doing live shows he wouldn’t be still working in Sports Direct he’d be long gone
I actually think he was saved by the bell with covid in regards the live shows.... like what material could he actually have that would fill a 90 show? He’s be screeching and roaring and shouting.... there would deffo be a segment where they would all do a big scream..😂😂

Easy for him to renovate the house...what is wrong with people buying do much of his tat. That's a serious amount of labels he's printed tonight and last night. He's counting the euros big time. What does borna actually do all day every day she seems to be screeching at him to do stuff in the evening could she not do something during the day.

Screaming again in the car about customers. Jesus, do his bosses not know about his ranting. Certainly wouldn't encourage me to shop there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.