Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I see what I thought I saw did he really get on a car with a Hurley dressed in a long top...I presume they knew the people in the car

Reactions: 4
Did I see what I thought I saw did he really get on a car with a Hurley dressed in a long top...I presume they knew the people in the car
Probably not knowing him, he needs sectioning when he acts like that how can he think it’s funny

Reactions: 3
What's more disturbing is that someone stood there videoing and someone drove the car for this woeful content. No doubt moany borna was involved.

Reactions: 4
And what would happen again if another car or pedestrian came on & didn’t see Kierans dim lights in that stupid thing he was in ? Acting the fool on a dark road - wow. Could have caused an accident. I’m honestly speechless

Reactions: 5
And what would happen again if another car or pedestrian came on & didn’t see Kierans dim lights in that stupid thing he was in ? Acting the fool on a dark road - wow. Could have caused an accident. I’m honestly speechless
I'm speechless with you. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Like really?

Reactions: 2
honest to god. In an era of so many road deaths and accidents and this fool goes out on a road in the dark, with dim lighting on him and that stupid yoke yo create a video. What if it went wrong? If the person drivings foot slipped and he actually got rammed off the car at speed.He thinks he’s jackass from America but actually he just is a jackass.
my sister died in a water accident 20 years ago but I will never forget the devastation in that intensive care with so many road accident victims over a period of a few short days. I feel like I might report this to the RSA.
I'm speechless with you. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Like really?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He could have done great when he first started out he had a massive following very quickly but he has gone stale and unrelatable, rehashing the same verses, scenarios every day is not content. No one wants to listen to that constantly and that is where his downfall is. He believes his own hype too much

I’m sorry but if that was my husband doing that I’d have serious questions for our relationship, it’s looks like a child’s toy he was on!! He needs to look at others for better inspiration 🤷‍♀️

What the actual duck was that man doing last night that was duck bizarre behaviour it wasn’t remotely funny it was desperate attention seeking carry on, the traveller accent the comfort in women’s clothes he loves dressing as a woman. I tell ya Borna has weird taste in men. I think Kieran just likes men full stop

• Haha
The kind of behaviour should be reported to the guards the rsa instagram. Not for a millisecond that that look remotely funny but did look dangerous camp racist and just downright bleeping wrong. If he was my husband he'd be out in the shed with gaga.

Literally the only time these muppets eat right is when their shovelling kahys food into them.

Reactions: 7
im sorry but i did not want to see his orange teeth and tongue as he screatched in the car wash!!!

bet he complained about his basic wash to get a better one free

He's so brazen "hopefully this week the floor will be done".....eh covid guidelines on level 5 say work can only be done on new builds....but it's ok....kieran has to get his kitchen. He's a dose

Reactions: 3
He's so brazen "hopefully this week the floor will be done".....eh covid guidelines on level 5 say work can only be done on new builds....but it's ok....kieran has to get his kitchen. He's a dose
Well hé had it ordered ages ago. It's not as if he only decided to do it since level 5 came in

Well hé had it ordered ages ago. It's not as if he only decided to do it since level 5 came in
Your right he really should have been given plenty of notice the country was going to get a second wave of a medical pandemic I mean he's so important it's only right and proper restrictions are ignored for his betterment.

I just love the way new members take his side! Get with the rest of the fu**in County and follow the rules 🙄

If I was putting a new kitchen in and had taken that week off work to be around and then we went into Level 5 I would turning a blind eye to the tiles getting done too. And I know that's against restrictions. If the tiler is working alone and there's noone else in the house, windows open, I dont see the risk. If they can put my children into classrooms with 20+ other children for hours at a time then I wouldnt bat my eyelids at a tiler coming into an empty house to do a bit of work. Not a KC fan here at all btw. I think he's an eejit 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.