Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope not a chance but I do like them
Sure in fairness he has all the qualities a real man is missing a camp ignorant racist roaring begging lazy slobby unkempt asshole. Course I understand there's loads to like. Jesus Offaly has its fair share of painful influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So today we realise he is a gobshite...moaning about the electric bill. I laughed when he was like I wonder if they'd do a collab. What did he expect if you don't submit a meter reading....I'm sure a few more hoodys will be on sale to.cover it.

Reactions: 2
Sure I’d say half the country’s electricity bill is shot up cos we are all at home more now but sure I’m not surprised all the washing drying and hoovering goes on I’d say if you sat still long enough Borena would have ya in the washing machine 😂🤪

What the actual F*** he’s a tool and a racist and how she films that carry on for him is beyond me!

Reactions: 2
Sweet Jesus, he's not right in the head. Who in their right mind acts like that on a daily basis? I'd lock the fucker out! Then he puts up that tit about taking no notice of what people say about you, it's their issue. Well no it's not you are bleeping unhinged

Reactions: 3
His live today was so bad he actually talked about travellers not being able to rob anything from the store because they have limited stock.
I don’t know who is even finding that corona character funny?? And Borena going along with it?? She’s a bleeping dope, once the house is done she’ll have him gone and hopefully he’ll live in the shed with the dog and cat 😂😂

Reactions: 1
His live today was so bad he actually talked about travellers not being able to rob anything from the store because they have limited stock.
I don’t know who is even finding that corona character funny?? And Borena going along with it?? She’s a bleeping dope, once the house is done she’ll have him gone and hopefully he’ll live in the shed with the dog and cat 😂😂
He's absolutely disgusting 😤

Can't watch anymore last night was enough for me and she needs to sort him out .how she can let him go on like that .I don't mind anyone having a joke but what he does is not funny what so ever last night and few nights ago jumping on a cat was enough for me

Reactions: 4
They are the stupidest couple ever why on earth do either of them think this tit with corona is funny it's disturbing. She's even worse for laughing along and videoing him. Thought the one during the week was the worse ever but he topped his own personal best with last night's. He should be pulled up on this racist dangerous bahaviour I'm sorry I didn't report it.

Reactions: 5
Can't watch anymore last night was enough for me and she needs to sort him out .how she can let him go on like that .I don't mind anyone having a joke but what he does is not funny what so ever last night and few nights ago jumping on a cat was enough for me
What was the jumping on a cat? I can't watch him any more but I feel like they should rehome poor Gaga. They won't let her in because they think gaga will gouge Bonnie's eyes, such bullshit from them. How come Graces cat never gouged Haydens dyes out.

I have a cat & a dog both live inside with the exception of the cat flap in the utility that’s available for the cat to choose where he’d like to go .... those pair are insufferable... I unfollowed a long time ago but am nosey when I hear of the antics on here ..... they should give her away to someone who would love her ... she seems affectionate 🤗 & doesn’t deserve to be ignored & left in the garden 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.