Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand watching him it baffles me how people find him entertaining he literally does the same thing every fecking day, he never ever says anything remotely interesting or intelligent he’s a raving moron

Reactions: 7
OMG that would be a severe form of mental torture!! Was there a programme years ago called neighbours from hell or am I dreaming that? Anyway he would totally feature on that
Yes there was and I believe its still on the telly

Reactions: 1
All these companies installing floor and kitchen getting a shout out , hmmmm freebies or big discounts maybe?? Just waiting to see finished results and how many shout outs, they must by law state if gifted, #Ad etc . I would avoid the places if they have , no shortage of kitchen or floor retailers out there that don’t fall for the IG begging. Can they ones that do not do their research and see how the general public feel about IG beggars

Reactions: 4
These nable hashtags remind me of mean girls “stop trying to make fetch happen it’s not going to happen”

• Haha
I'm lolling. It's absolutely cringe
He took that off another girl on Instagram, she was saying nable for years , he has no originality, wears the cap like Tadhg , looks at other people’s Insta , and takes their ideas

Reactions: 2
He's a head melt constantly trying with new sayings hoping they'll catch on for the new tatt he's going to launch to pay for the kitchen. I honestly can't get over how disgusting and unhygienic he is he wore that red hoodie to his workout yesterday and then said he would wear it for store takeover🤮.

That was a shocking take over of that store last night. Talking over everyone & not showing stuff properly. & the tank hoodie that he had on all day 😖

He's a head melt constantly trying with new sayings hoping they'll catch on for the new tatt he's going to launch to pay for the kitchen. I honestly can't get over how disgusting and unhygienic he is he wore that red hoodie to his workout yesterday and then said he would wear it for store takeover🤮.
had he paid full price for the kitchen or anything related to it ? He is constantly advertising kitchen place, tiles, flooring , can’t see him doing that for free , he done enough begging and hinting . He should be stating it’s an AD or if gifted but he thinks he can get away with it .

Unless I am wrong how is his job still open i am assuming he's in work today but could not listen as the yelling was to much

Hes flat out tagging the gym..he must have got free membership. Wont put his hand near his pocket.

Oh my lord ‘Corona’ is back 🙄🙄 it’s not even funny!!
My oh my I actually feel sorry for him he's suck an ass if he thinks that corona shite is funny he has lived a very boring life it's embarrassing and just a way for him to do a little dress up and show his true camp self.
He seems to live his life trying to get everything for free. He has short hands and long pockets.

Reactions: 3
Such bull not letting gaga in the house with Bonnie incase she gouges Bonnie's eye, he called gaga his poxy cat and she has a house outside, she might as well sleep under a bush it would be warmer, oh and thought he was getting a cat flap on the shed. They are full of tit, the cat used to be in all the time and now it's not allowed in, find gaga a new home, polly is more risky she could bite the child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.