Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on and had a nosey same shite with him..annoying the dog and giving out that he had to take things out of kitchen so work can be done

Reactions: 1
This guy is another one who I messaged regarding the organization needing help! Nothing, and parents themselves, another one who doesn’t care as long as people are sending him freebies! Beyond sickening and shoes how selfish these individuals are, Those jumpers are hideous and anyone who buys them is seriously as delusional as he is. 2020 has been the hardest year for so many but yet he continues to flog his nonsense, he is another one whom was shouting about telling people to say the F**k at home, wonder does he think the same about the goings on of MRS GORRY!

Reactions: 6
Completely agree they say one thing and do another. They literally don't give a tit about anyone but themselves. New merch is absolutely rank wouldn't you be mortified going around with up and at it on your Christmas jumper. Their so f****** sly releasing them again on ore order so if they don't go well he won't loose a penny. No sign of borna going back to work this must be her new career flogging shite from the new kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Also wasn't he going on about people wearing their masks wrong way and there he is wearing his under his chin

Completely agree they say one thing and do another. They literally don't give a tit about anyone but themselves. New merch is absolutely rank wouldn't you be mortified going around with up and at it on your Christmas jumper. Their so f****** sly releasing them again on ore order so if they don't go well he won't loose a penny. No sign of borna going back to work this must be her new career flogging shite from the new kitchen.
Did they launch Christmas jumpers?? I can’t go on to listen to him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wow and what wonderful catchphrase has he created to go on them?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I had to stop watching him when every second word was absolutely πŸ™„πŸ™„ although the final straw was the gifted staycation 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I had to stop watching him when every second word was absolutely πŸ™„πŸ™„ although the final straw was the gifted staycation 😑
I think up and it at or some shite like that think the jumpers we 35 euro

Imagine being the sad bastard that buys a Christmas jumper from him πŸ˜‚ he’s not one bit funny

Reactions: 4
Could someone translate what's he's saying I literally cannot understand him with the big thick put on accent and speed talking he needs subtitles doesn't bode well for his podcasting career

Still begging for whiskey can someone really be that mean, this must be going on nearly a week now. He's got enough free and he texts his brother to see if he has whiskey to bleeping mean to actually pay for a bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I missed the gifted staycation. Where did they go? Want to avoid any hotels gifting these gobshites.

No word of the poor cat these days, both hate cats , so why have one?? Wonder where poor thing sleeps in this weather ? They should be reported to animal welfare if not providing shelter . Dog pampered , poor at left to fend for itself . Horrid beggy pair

Reactions: 3
No word of the poor cat these days, both hate cats , so why have one?? Wonder where poor thing sleeps in this weather ? They should be reported to animal welfare if not providing shelter . Dog pampered , poor at left to fend for itself . Horrid beggy pair
Didn’t he say she slept at the back of the oil tank, the dog is a horrible snappy thing he shows the dog more affection than he does Borna

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.