Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well who called it? The link is up to some talking about stopping trolling. 🙄 Don't know who she is and her account is private.
If you don't like people calling you out for begging online, stop begging online. Simples!!!
Who’s account is private?

Reactions: 1
Who’s account is private?
Sorry, the KC put story up with someone giving out about online trolling. Laura McDonnell or something. Her account is private so I can't watch her video that he posted. Every said a while back he'll be putting up link to online trolling because he's being called out on his account.

Is this muppet speaking a different language this evening cant make out a word he's saying. Anyone that shops in his sports direct dig deep in yer bags see if ye can find a receipt with store phone number on it Martin the boss is back in town tomorrow wouldn't I love to tell him a tale or two about his beggy manager and how he regards customers.
Def impossible to hear tonight but to be fair it's got to be hard to walk the dog, hold the lead, watch where your going & hold your phone in the air like a complete @rseh0le.

also who are the idiots detouring to go into the shop to see him. Scarlet for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, the KC put story up with someone giving out about online trolling. Laura McDonnell or something. Her account is private so I can't watch her video that he posted. Every said a while back he'll be putting up link to online trolling because he's being called out on his account.
Ah ok! He’s a flake. You can’t act like they and expect folk to think all think you’re great.

I listened to that Louise one story about trolling. Firstly she was quite common- used coarse language and was crude. Secondly, she called all these people who have the ‘neck ‘ to question her, names. It was really quite insulting.
she is Louise McDonnell. She has some make up products- such as a make up settingspray. I bought it on the recommendation of a blogger who I now realise says everything is the best, so I don’t follow her. It’s useless.

I’m sure his boss can look at his insta and see what he’s up. It’s a bit much to be contacting his work about him

Reactions: 7
I listened to that Louise one story about trolling. Firstly she was quite common- used coarse language and was crude. Secondly, she called all these people who have the ‘neck ‘ to question her, names. It was really quite insulting.
she is Louise McDonnell. She has some make up products- such as a make up settingspray. I bought it on the recommendation of a blogger who I now realise says everything is the best, so I don’t follow her. It’s useless.
She sounds like a right peach. I didn't get to see the video as its private.

They're answering questions. They already mentioned trolls and borna being his manager. No mention of paying for the kitchen though.

See this borna name its all I cant think off everytime shes on 😂 only wish I had came up with it myself, its honestly brilliant

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.