Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard he named an shamed me on his live said I didn’t reply. I would of if ya didn’t block me hun
I'd say he has most of blocked at some stage more than one way to skin a cat KC but in all fairness your not missing much. I see he's back to tagging his free wine the amount he has all free f****** beggar. Surely someone that knows him must have seen this page I actually cant wait until he sees it if he hasn't already.

Reactions: 2
I think we need to mention this page as wouldn’t want him getting too comfortable 😂😂😂

Heard he named an shamed me on his live said I didn’t reply. I would of if ya didn’t block me hun
Sorry should have said if this is Louise your a "Legend" fair play to you bout time someone stood up to him and told him as it is, even though when he does have his rant and he will we will all be bad for his mental health trolls bullies etc etc.. absolutely nothing to do with him constantly begging calling customers of his paid job vile names. Just generally acting a prick.

Reactions: 5
His dream is to give up the day job I’d say & work on TV/radio - LOL. As he would say himself AB-SO-LOUTELY not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His dream is to give up the day job I’d say & work on TV/radio - LOL. As he would say himself AB-SO-LOUTELY not
Imagine hearing that hideous voice on radio he’s a clown the radio are using him as a joke heard him once in it and turned it off he’s too much, you couldn’t listen to more than 5 minutes of the super camp culchie

Imagine hearing that hideous voice on radio he’s a clown the radio are using him as a joke heard him once in it and turned it off he’s too much, you couldn’t listen to more than 5 minutes of the super camp culchie
He has to learn how to speak properly first. Then he needs to realise that you can’t just talk out of your arse when you’re on TV/Radio. 2fm need to get rid of him as it would make me question Jenniefer Zaporelli (someone who I would normally respect and think she’s cool at finding new artists and vibes) taste when it comes to this clown.

Reactions: 4
He has to learn how to speak properly first. Then he needs to realise that you can’t just talk out of your arse when you’re on TV/Radio. 2fm need to get rid of him as it would make me question Jenniefer Zaporelli (someone who I would normally respect and think she’s cool at finding new artists and vibes) taste when it comes to this clown.
He’s like the rest of the instagram crew a one topic wonder and that topic is himself, he can’t seem to talk about anything in depth has no real knowledge or talents it’s bizarre why he’s so popular, I enjoy Jennifer’s show normally I switch off when he comes on screaming and acting up, he is ridiculous

Reactions: 4
does anyone remember the time him and trishas transformation were recording in kinnitty castle, could have been a podcast I can't remember, but the management had to come out and tell him to be quiet 🙈😂 he was going around screeching and shouting like a mad man 🙈

• Haha
does anyone remember the time him and trishas transformation were recording in kinnitty castle, could have been a podcast I can't remember, but the management had to come out and tell him to be quiet 🙈😂 he was going around screeching and shouting like a mad man 🙈
He totally put me off following her- hadn’t known her at the time but figured if she was so friendly with that ginnit then she wasn’t worth the follow either

I’ve family from his area nobody behaves or speaks like him, the men are men, he’s so camp he goes on more like my 63 year old Aunty from Tullamore than a man in his 30’s
I’m from just outside of Kinnitty, the phrases he uses are just popular enough phrases in the midlands in general with older generations. He uses them along with the campness purely to gain attention! I was home last week and my mother’s neighbour was giving out stink about him! Said he’s forever bragging and talking about how great he is! Said Bore-Na thinks shes a great one now 😂 She also said “The arse’ll fall out of that marriage you wait and see” wouldn’t give me anymore goss on that tho!

I’m from just outside of Kinnitty, the phrases he uses are just popular enough phrases in the midlands in general with older generations. He uses them along with the campness purely to gain attention! I was home last week and my mother’s neighbour was giving out stink about him! Said he’s forever bragging and talking about how great he is! Said Bore-Na thinks shes a great one now 😂 She also said “The arse’ll fall out of that marriage you wait and see” wouldn’t give me anymore goss on that tho!

Ah shtop! I think you need to get the neighbour drunk! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the constant looking for "recommendations", ever heard of Hey Google!
Really hope he got his sinuses sorted because the snorting on camera really isn't glamorous

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well he's back screeching and blowing his bleeping nose into the phone he such a dose.

I'd put money on it he'll be gifted a hotel break before long like the rest of the beggars he must be fuming not to be in that brigade. Poor Bore-na (not).

Another one always on the beg
not sure how to start a new thread but rosemary mc cabe is begging people to sign up to her Pateron 😱 the pandemic hit her hard Seriously she gets 2650 dollars per month from it While living with her boyfriend try a covid payment of 203 euro love
Not trying to derail but I'm so shocked shes a young person, heard of her on the FBG thread but I assumed she was like 60

Another one always on the beg
not sure how to start a new thread but rosemary mc cabe is begging people to sign up to her Pateron 😱 the pandemic hit her hard Seriously she gets 2650 dollars per month from it While living with her boyfriend try a covid payment of 203 euro love
At least she puts in effort and actually does a bit of writing to earn her Patreon money, not like the 2 it galz doses! Making a fortune for being messes.

Ah shtop! I think you need to get the neighbour drunk! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the constant looking for "recommendations", ever heard of Hey Google!
Really hope he got his sinuses sorted because the snorting on camera really isn't glamorous
That’s what I was thinking myself! If I had had time for a few more cups of tea across the fence I would say she’d have had more to say 😂 I was delighted tho that the people in the village are seeing right through him!

Brilliant old lady gossip is the best 😂😂

Is this muppet speaking a different language this evening cant make out a word he's saying. Anyone that shops in his sports direct dig deep in yer bags see if ye can find a receipt with store phone number on it Martin the boss is back in town tomorrow wouldn't I love to tell him a tale or two about his beggy manager and how he regards customers.

Well who called it? The link is up to some talking about stopping trolling. 🙄 Don't know who she is and her account is private.
If you don't like people calling you out for begging online, stop begging online. Simples!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.