Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if he doesn't get gifted the kitchen, he will definitely get the appliances and/or the floor or something for free..!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
His content since this page was setup has been 100% shite and still his following has gone up I'm baffled as someone said earlier I only to watch to see how stupid their going to be, the proverbial bad car crash senario. What the hell do people see in this prick.

Reactions: 2
Serious question... where did this guy come from? A friend sent me one of his stories ages ago telling me to 'Follow him, he's gas'. It was around the time Suzanne Jackson followed him and he was creaming himself over it. I lasted a day or two because he's an absolute melt. Didn't get the hype then, still don't get it now. What's his niche, carrying on like a really bad parody of a culchie?

Remember that page on Instagram Galz something or other I can’t remember the name but it was a call out page they were posting about Kieran begging all the time and photoshopping him into really funny photos he was begging for an attic stairs one time and they posted a photo of him hanging out of an attic, he found the page and went ballistic, at the time there was a lady trying to get an online bullying law past and Kieran went on attacking the page for post about the law the page said the mother asked them to share but he went mental made the whole thing all about himself you would swear he was being relentless trolled rather than called out for his own crappy behaviour, he went very quiet than too for a while stopped the begging but as soon as the call out pages go he starts the begging again.

Are you serious 😱 guy has ABSOLUTELY no shame

Serious question... where did this guy come from? A friend sent me one of his stories ages ago telling me to 'Follow him, he's gas'. It was around the time Suzanne Jackson followed him and he was creaming himself over it. I lasted a day or two because he's an absolute melt. Didn't get the hype then, still don't get it now. What's his niche, carrying on like a really bad parody of a culchie?
I think he got somehow popular in the midlands. My sister sent me his link one day cause she lives near him. Lisa McGowan started sharing him then regularly enough. She’s a dose with no sense of humour at all so of course she would love his crap. He’s clearly learnt his begging from the best too!

Reactions: 3
I first noticed his name when Mr
Price would tag him in lucozade and club milk stories over and over again, then he might of done a take over. Anyone else know his possible origin 😂

All these instabeggars pages are public. You don't have to follow them to have a nose. I've started unfollowing pages and having a quick look when the latest hilarity is posted here. The quicker their followers drop the less likely brands will be to give them what they beg for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All these instabeggars pages are public. You don't have to follow them to have a nose. I've started unfollowing pages and having a quick look when the latest hilarity is posted here. The quicker their followers drop the less likely brands will be to give them what they beg for.
Ive started to do the same, has anyone tried viewing an Instagram page through here on Tattle? I’m curious to know how it works

They need to be unfollowed. It’s a joke. We are being taken for complete fools.

Any chance he could beg for a personality or a very large dose of cop on?? Septic git

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i remember when he first started up his page he said that it was something he had been thinking of doing for ages so he just went for it.. he works in portlaoise and was always going into mr price on his lunch break etc and forever tagging them then lisa mcgowan was always sharing him aswell and then sosu mentioned him in her story one day and he just took off from there..

Are you serious 😱 guy has ABSOLUTELY no shame
He genuinely made the woman’s campaign all about himself he ruined it for her all because she asked a call out page who had a few thousand followers to share it. The man is w drama queen he hates being called out for anything but especially the begging because it means him and greedy wifey cant hint for free things

They need to be unfollowed. It’s a joke. We are being taken for complete fools.
He page is open no one needs to follow to have a nose

I’ve family from his area nobody behaves or speaks like him, the men are men, he’s so camp he goes on more like my 63 year old Aunty from Tullamore than a man in his 30’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah nobody talks like that in kinnitty or birr he plays up the accent for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.