Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She a complete wagon "What's a gift" I wonder are they watching this page next thing he says he enjoys his job and gets on with everyone. Ha ha ya right thats why you spend time with them on your breaks. Pull the other one.

Reactions: 2
She a complete wagon "What's a gift" I wonder are they watching this page next thing he says he enjoys his job and gets on with everyone. Ha ha ya right thats why you spend time with them on your breaks. Pull the other one.
they so are watching. Anyone else notice theyre talking more 💩 than actually answering the questions.
Ta care would either of them make themselves presentable for a video

Ta care would either of them make themselves presentable for a video
Didn't like saying it but could they actually look any worse for their Q&A lies. Him with sudocreme on his face blowing his nose into the phone and herself with a towel on her head and she looked like she had eaten a wasp she was so cross looking.

The q&a was a load of shite they hardly answered the questions just rambling on and on!! Does anyone else think their agency or someone writes them those questions?? Like some of them were very staged 🙄🙄 probably Borena from her account 😂😂 sorry I couldn’t resist writing her new name!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In fairness I think she probably realises she’s fu€&Ed. He’s clearly doing a Phil schofield on it .. no?
Definitely or should I say absolutely!
If he wants his "fame" to grow he should think long and hard about it. Is his campness something he wants mentioned while he's st the back of the closet.

Wonder who gifted the kitchen 🤬

Shes so dour, shite craic and hes too extra, there not well matched at all
She's an awful moan. Liven up a bit Borena and crack and smile ffs.

Starting to wonder if he's holding out for a freebie visit to the GP to sort out his snorting into the phone. #gifted

They're answering questions. They already mentioned trolls and borna being his manager. No mention of paying for the kitchen though.
Must be a thing lately , strangely enough his best bud LLL was also hinting about a kitchen the other day and a marble worktop no less!! buy your own kitchenS like the rest of us have to!! you greedy grabbing begging Influencers How can these companies afford to dish out kitchens ? Under stairs storage units , I guess Pass the cost on to the next poor ecker that has to pay for one..(I avoid companies that dish out feeebies, as you know bloody well you are paying for them) don’t ya’s get enough free bloody wine and sunglasses etcas it is, all from the same companies ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Must be a thing lately , strangely enough his best bud LLL was also hinting about a kitchen the other day and a marble worktop no less!! buy your own kitchenS like the rest of us have to!! you greedy grabbing begging Influencers How can these companies afford to dish out kitchens ? Under stairs storage units , I guess Pass the cost on to the next poor ecker that has to pay for one..(I avoid companies that dish out feeebies, as you know bloody well you are paying for them) don’t ya’s get enough free bloody wine and sunglasses etcas it is, all from the same companies ...
Couldn’t have put this any better

Reactions: 1
Well said but you know how companies and constantly gifted fools like him you and I and paying for you!! He made me cringe the amount of times he came on spouting about how himself and Ms Moany needed new "clotheses"if he said it once he said it 100 times buy your own feckin clothes you work in a clothes shop you begger. Their definitely hanging for a freebie be it the kitchen or all the bits to go into it he blag it.

Been offline since Wednesday please please don’t tell me someone gifted them a new Kitchen.... for what?? They are not a home/lifestyle page these company’s are really really stupid gifting things to people who can’t properly advertise for their business it’s ridiculous, I could not tell you who gifted his Shed, his bed, his carpet, his curtains because he begs and begs and than once he has it he doesn’t mention it again.

Reactions: 5
Well said but you know how companies and constantly gifted fools like him you and I and paying for you!! He made me cringe the amount of times he came on spouting about how himself and Ms Moany needed new "clotheses"if he said it once he said it 100 times buy your own feckin clothes you work in a clothes shop you begger. Their definitely hanging for a freebie be it the kitchen or all the bits to go into it he blag it.
Has he got a free kitchen yet ? Cheek on him working in clothes shop which (I hear he is rude to customers, next time in the area I will pop him, woe betide him if he is 😂 ) and still begging , probably wants designer to keep up with Tullamores answer to Kim K and K.West (his mates Lisa and the bf Chris, Chris only wears Boss after all. Be interesting to see if both these household get free kitchens . Does Moany not work in Dunnes ? Plenty of clothes there , staff must get a discount

Anyway what sort of deluded power do the likes of K Corrigan , L McDonnell , Hinch and many others think they have? ‘We will get sites like Tattle shut down’ ‘we are been trolled’ . You choose to put yourself in the Public eye, post every detail of your lives and earn very handsomely in the process , Followers are now starting to up to wise up to greedy Influencers who are always on the beg! . We know what you earn from your constant adds/swipe ups . We notice when you are on the beg , how some of you get away without informing us when you post an AD , many of you try an avoid the ad word or type in small white unreadable text. Do not inform us that cookies are placed on our devices if we are silly enough to swipe or go to your websites, I am sure that’s illegal🤔 ? Discounts my backside, items can be sourced Much cheaper elsewhere!. Also anyone can import cheap China goods and print up a few labels with your name/logo on Pass if as your exclusive brand/product/style and then sell for extortion amounts of money. so yes my dear Influencers while you are ranting and screaming Tolls or having many if your meltdowns the world is watching , Now using the names of deceased celebrities in your rants about Trolls to gain you much needed attention.Wrong on all levels you self centered person (won’t mention your name) Grow up!! think of the families who would wish for their son daughter to Rest In Peace, Most Influencers are loud gob pieces, self centered glorified sales people, who think the univers is all about them!! Grow up!! if you can’t handle constructive criticism, or discussions on your public profile then, then maybe Social Media is not the place for you. We know you check this site out 👍🏼

Is this deluded fool having some kind of a break down today the way he's screaming into the phone. He's pathetic the way he's acting. Sports direct customers are getting some roasting on his story how he gets away with this is beyond me if I lived within an asses roar of that shop I'd be in complaining about him and the way he belittles customers.
He's an absolute slob look at the state of that car I could not live with him for 1 day I'd feckin have him killed.
God help us all Corona is making an appearance tonight has he no shame. I wonder if moany borna will be stupid enough to film him again making a complete food out of himself. They really are the bottom of the Barrell.

Is this deluded fool having some kind of a break down today the way he's screaming into the phone. He's pathetic the way he's acting. Sports direct customers are getting some roasting on his story how he gets away with this is beyond me if I lived within an asses roar of that shop I'd be in complaining about him and the way he belittles customers.
He's an absolute slob look at the state of that car I could not live with him for 1 day I'd feckin have him killed.
God help us all Corona is making an appearance tonight has he no shame. I wonder if moany borna will be stupid enough to film him again making a complete food out of himself. They really are the bottom of the Barrell.
I agree that screaming down a phone is not normal . to be truthful I can’t understand a word he says sometimes. Oh yes!!!if I shopped in the place he works I would definitely be reporting him , would also point out a few home truths to him..How dare he belittle customers, lucky to have them, at least they are paying for products, not begging. Really not a very nice person .. that box of sweets/crisps though, am sure some poor kids of families tha have lost their jobs would love a few.

that box of sweets/crisps though, am sure some poor kids of families tha have lost their jobs would love a few.
And what's the chances of them sharing them around with neighbours or even family zilch because they are the meanest two beggars I've ever heard.
Peddling more hoodies today and looking for sympathy because he had to pay for them. He's a prick.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.