Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all an act. He's the most sullen pain in the hole when you are in the shop. I'd say if he smiled he'd crack. All put on for the gram thinking he's only hilarious. Eh no. Predictable and painfully ott

Reactions: 3
He's probably acting like a mad man because hes been hinting all week he wants to start eating healthy and was on the beg for a box of clean cut meals to he sent out to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ah god bless them, some free skin products , but something tells me it’s not good enough , an auld hotel break would have been more preferable .

Thankfully LLL is taking some time off this evening (although remember she's not obligated to put up anything about her trip at all!!! Her charitable trip to make sure the Savoy 🙄 is good enough for ye lads) so he may be spared her updates of her few nights away.

Reactions: 1
What did he apply to RTÉ for, i only look at his stories every so often, caught the end of that story one day but the past stories were gone!!!

Just watched his story from this morning, no wonder he has constant headaches. Double espresso, caramel square and lucozade for breakfast, all that crap he's probably having some serious blood sugar spikes.

Also someone said about him wanting to be gifted clean meals he was already involved in the promotion of fit fork products

He always reminds me of Graham Norton's character on fr.ted 🤣 ya know dancing and hyper in the caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Following is copied and pasted from her News Letter. She forgets to mention ‘I only support IRISH brands that pay me’.. utter tripe she constantly advertises fashion and beauty products that are not Irish! Where are most of these Irish brands actually made??? produced, packaged etc... bet most kabels in smalk writting state ‘ Made in China’ Mc Elhinneys pottery/kitchen etc are they all Irish produced. ..... |
\ /
LLL newsletter
It's August.. Girls, it's August!! How did that happen? Well I know how it happened but holy smoke the last six months have literally flown by, don't you think?

All over the world, us Irish ladies are renowned for our style and our love of all things fashion... And do you know what else? We are proud to be Irish! We have a great little country here! Resilient, strong and such a powerful nation... that is what we are. Over these past few months we’ve all had our lives turned upside down and inside out but we bounced back as only us Irish can do.

This is why I have decided to focus on Stylish Staycations in my monthly blog. We need now more than ever to support this fabulous little Island of ours and holiday at home this Summer. Sometimes we all forget about the beauty that surrounds us here and it is only when we see images on Instagram & Facebook that we kinda say to ourselves, ‘Gosh, I would really like to go there’. Well girls now is the time. Get the case out of the attic, the suncream from the bathroom cabinet and fill the car with petrol because we are off on holidays. I have the fashion all sorted out for you lol...

I'm so excited to share the highlights of the August edition of my website with you! Scroll down to check out my latest blogs, check out my recent favourites, and grab yourself some fantastic deals in the meantime... Hope you enjoy!

Ops wrong threD 😂

• Haha
What’s he doing videoing an elderly guy doing some walking around the car park, getting a bit of exercise you vile disgusting human, show some respect . I hope this mans family member see it and possibly land one on them bridge’ of your nose as you seen to favour such actions .. horrid obnoxious vilest of the vile. At least the elderly gentlemen is not a beggar like yourself . You make many of us want to 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did he apply to RTÉ for, i only look at his stories every so often, caught the end of that story one day but the past stories were gone!!!
I don’t think he said what it was for unless he did in a live and I missed it!! Thank Christ he didn’t get it he wouldn’t fit his head into his car 🙄🙄

What’s he doing videoing an elderly guy doing some walking around the car park, getting a bit of exercise you vile disgusting human, show some respect . I hope this mans family member see it and possibly land one on them bridge’ of your nose as you seen to favour such actions .. horrid obnoxious vilest of the vile. At least the elderly gentlemen is not a beggar like yourself . You make many of us want to 🤮
Omg that is rotten. That poor man might need to walk around every so often (veins, back pain, arthritis). Even if he doesn't, so bleeping what? What's wrong with walking round a car park? I often do the same if waiting for someone etc.

Omg that is rotten. That poor man might need to walk around every so often (veins, back pain, arthritis). Even if he doesn't, so bleeping what? What's wrong with walking round a car park? I often do the same if waiting for someone etc.
Wasnt he walking around the car park himself there only a short time ago?! He's an awful goon

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh jesus yea theres just nothin going on same as myself cannot imagine havin to have content everyday

Please stop discussing Rachel on this thread. Set up a new one or this will be shut down . There has already been a warning given. 👍 😀

staff edit.
A lot of your posts have been removed, keep on topic or the thread will also be removed.
Report any user who breaks the rules again and they will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a look at him yesterday. Good god, it's awful boring. Seriously. It's just him going on and on, nothing interesting and throwing a few "catchphrases". Anything he says is so far from funny. Cant believe he has any followers.

I think so. Just all the irrelevant posts were removed. Mine were removed as I'd asked them to stop posting. We need to keep on top of Beggy Borna and the KC.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.