Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only saw bits but she said often enough i want a suite in a nice hotel so we can have dinner. no i don't want an air b&b i want a suite. im sorry but surely with a child an airb&b is perfect you can put the child in another room and enjoy a takeaway and a few drinks without having to be quiet. Tho he prob doesn't know how to be quite 💤
His bestie Lisa Lust List just had a freebie weekend at the Savoy Limrick , she is off to check it out for us what she think are pure dopes , then we get offered 25% discount . she has also scrounged the freebie for the fella and her son. So that’s what these two are after . Maybe Lust could send Moany some hair and skin products maybe an auld hairbrush ? what is going on with them shorts 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel he's cruel to his poor cat, poor thing only looking for a bit of affection. The cat used to come in before Bonnie and now its dumped outside.

Two doprs... What partner allows their other half record them saying I'll kick you into the face and break the bridge of your nose as entertainment for 68 thousand followers just a deranged boring wagon. She's more devious than him if that's possible. Their content is mind numbingly boring like someone said at the start of this page like a car crash waiting to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes just had a quick look at his story's poor cat ..anyone else hoping that dog knocks over his bird house .....

• Haha
Two doprs... What partner allows their other half record them saying I'll kick you into the face and break the bridge of your nose as entertainment for 68 thousand followers just a deranged boring wagon. She's more devious than him if that's possible. Their content is mind numbingly boring like someone said at the start of this page like a car crash waiting to happen.
The minute he hit 10k and the few freebies came that’s when you just saw the greed in their eyes especially her moaning in her boring voice “oh Kieran did I tell ya we really need new carpet for the stairs” him “come on Borna till we sit on the carpet show everyone the state of it” and it’s the same for everything they just beg beg beg. I think people like him who have very little going for their page by the way of content are much easier to watch when they are being natural you can always see with him and her the wheels of manipulation turning what hint can they drop what company can they tag to get the next freebie

Reactions: 2
Oh he’s reading here for sure- blaming Borna for shrinking them eh they were never fitting him properly in the first place 🙄 I think I strained a few eye muscles rolling them. What a dope
Youre giving Borna a run for her money with the eye rolls!

Of course they all read here but they darent share it with their followers because then followers come here and begin to see the real truth. Some many followers become deluded by these people. Oh they're hard working etc they deserve the kitchen that costs a company a couple of grand but dont think about the impact on the company.

Reactions: 4
The minute he hit 10k and the few freebies came that’s when you just saw the greed in their eyes especially her moaning in her boring voice “oh Kieran did I tell ya we really need new carpet for the stairs” him “come on Borna till we sit on the carpet show everyone the state of it” and it’s the same for everything they just beg beg beg. I think people like him who have very little going for their page by the way of content are much easier to watch when they are being natural you can always see with him and her the wheels of manipulation turning what hint can they drop what company can they tag to get the next freebie
He has about 5 things to say in total-
1. That won’t touch de back of me troat
2. The whole lot and everything
3. I’m off tomorrow /I’m working 7-5 tomorrow
4 I slept like a bear
5 I’ll break the bridge of your nose

he has zero talent, zero interesting things to say/no special skills. What exactly do his followers get? It’s INSANE that anyone wants him to advertise their goods. I guess they don’t, it’s just his own crap he flogs.
And to think he applied for a job n RTÉ. What does he think he’s qualified to do?

also does anyone think Corona is funny? And why is it ok for the nose threat to be constantly repeated??? Its just so cringe

How do his family not disown him?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Check out his Gaga story highlighted from 60 odd weeks ago
They have always despised the poor cat

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He has about 5 things to say in total-
1. That won’t touch de back of me troat
2. The whole lot and everything
3. I’m off tomorrow /I’m working 7-5 tomorrow
4 I slept like a bear
5 I’ll break the bridge of your nose

he has zero talent, zero interesting things to say/no special skills. What exactly do his followers get? It’s INSANE that anyone wants him to advertise their goods. I guess they don’t, it’s just his own crap he flogs.
And to think he applied for a job n RTÉ. What does he think he’s qualified to do?

also does anyone think Corona is funny? And why is it ok for the nose threat to be constantly repeated??? Its just so cringe

How do his family not disown him?
Corona is really offensive because he acts like a stereotypical traveller woman, it’s so cringe he’s not a bit funny. I honestly think anyone who buys tickets to see him love seriously need to try meth because they desperately need something in their lives

Reactions: 5
Check out his Gaga story highlighted from 60 odd weeks ago
They have always despised the poor cat
In the freezing winter the poor cat slept in a big rabbit hutch, no insulation or anything. I really feel sorry for the cat they should rehome her if they don't love her and the way he pulls stuff out of Polly's mouth sometimes I think he used to actually make the dog aggressive. Then driving around with the dog not strapped in the car is very dangerous.

Anyone else feel he's cruel to his poor cat, poor thing only looking for a bit of affection. The cat used to come in before Bonnie and now its dumped outside.
Yes I do, the horrid vile pair , never see them stroke it, Him and that stupid bird box . Cat kills wildlife because it’s bored left on its own outside and probably hungry , is it been fed? we never see them refer to feeding it.

In the freezing winter the poor cat slept in a big rabbit hutch, no insulation or anything. I really feel sorry for the cat they should rehome her if they don't love her and the way he pulls stuff out of Polly's mouth sometimes I think he used to actually make the dog aggressive. Then driving around with the dog not strapped in the car is very dangerous.
Can’t abide animal haters or abusers, they keep th dog in an totally neglect the cat. Rehome it you stupid idiotic moron, neither of you LIke her. They really are a vile couple , the nastiness shows in their faces. Do they actually think that followers want to watch or agree with their treatment of that cat? Can’t stand him or her. The language on him today screeching in the car again! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have both a dog & cat (& 2 kids!) they both live in the house (cat comes in & out of his cat flap as he likes) like him the cat ‘found’ me & I wasn’t mad about cats prior to him coming into my life but now I wouldn’t be without him... I found the way he treated the cat last night abhorrent... all she was after was a bit of affection to be rubbed & acknowledged for bringing all the presents to them .... here’s an idea Kieran.... GET RID OF THE BIRD TABLE !!! That will save the birds not encourage them to come into your garden where the cat can get them 😡 the cat is being herself.... you on the other hand are being an a*****e !!!

Reactions: 6
I'm running out of things to say about this boring b****** literally nothing new any day sit in car roar into phone insult a few people surely someone will find it funny beg for whatever brain wave the beggy wife came up with. How this fool had the audacity to even audition for RTE is beyond me what can he do??? Is he still on 2fm time to get him of that as well if he is.

Corona is really offensive because he acts like a stereotypical traveller woman, it’s so cringe he’s not a bit funny. I honestly think anyone who buys tickets to see him love seriously need to try meth because they desperately need something in their lives
I agree. Apart from the fact that it's actually not funny, it's racist. And sexist. We can have black out tuesday but make fun of traveller women. I'm amazed this hasn't made any brand want to drop him. I take it they're all okay with it, so I for one won't touch them. I'm not ok with racism thanks.
Plus does anyone think the break the bridge of your nose is an anti-traveller trope too? Apart from being wrong on so many levels. Offensive - this is not okay!!!!

I agree. Apart from the fact that it's actually not funny, it's racist. And sexist. We can have black out tuesday but make fun of traveller women. I'm amazed this hasn't made any brand want to drop him. I take it they're all okay with it, so I for one won't touch them. I'm not ok with racism thanks.
Plus does anyone think the break the bridge of your nose is an anti-traveller trope too? Apart from being wrong on so many levels. Offensive - this is not okay!!!!
It's absolutely disgraceful to use this kind of racial harressment as content to entertain others anyone that supports or gifts him anything should be called out and asked if they support and endorse this kind of behaviour. The fact that his very stupid wife laughs at this and even videos is even more disturbing. Imagine paying a TV licence and having to listen to this no trick donkey.

Totally agree ... have said it before very anti traveller ..... I used to work in a women’s refuge for domestic violence all he is doing with the whole ‘break the bridge of your nose’ is promoting domestic violence, insulting victims and showing no respect for people who work with victims.
The pair of them are at it the whole time .... NOT FUNNY AT ALL !!!

Reactions: 4
On a serious note is he having some sort of a break down he's all over the place or else he's playing up to the camera... How many times did he show full frontal shots of his skimpy minging shorts is this just to get people talking? Borna would be better of making sure he's mentally well instead of constantly on the beg. I would seriously be mortified if me husband acted in any way like this pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.