Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine were removed aswell I was just saying creepy Kieran and moany orna would jump on the poor us band wagon.
Back to topic... I made a big decision I'm going to come on every day tell ye I got up that I drove to work what I'm eating and where I bought it and yer going to think I'm great craic altoghter then I'm going to flog overpriced shite to ye cos I'm so popular and sure I'm mad craic...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good for you. Now make sure you write a list of stuff you want/need in the house and beg for it while eating 😀😀😀

Reactions: 1
Good for you. Now make sure you write a list of stuff you want/need in the house and beg for it while eating 😀😀😀
Oh yes thanks for reminding me sure ye will thinks that's gas as well and then I do a few A and A,s just before I launch my overpriced shite and ye will ask all the relevant questions but really it will be my very lethal other half sending in the questions. This game is soooo easy and I'm keeping the country alive single handed cos I'm just halarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did he mention today he was thinking of doing a live show? Sweet Jesus...with what?? He is a head wrecker. There is nothing entertaining or funny about him at all. Boring personified.
Seriously I would worry about people who would want to see his live shows.

Did he mention today he was thinking of doing a live show? Sweet Jesus...with what?? He is a head wrecker. There is nothing entertaining or funny about him at all. Boring personified.
Seriously I would worry about people who would want to see his live shows.
He had shows organised for April and June this year that were cancelled due to Covid, small venues but one or two of them had ‘sold out’ which I can’t understand, I’d bet half the tickets he was planning on having his influencer friends use!!
Also was he really on the beg for holy water 🙄🙄

Also was he really on the beg for holy water 🙄🙄
Last week he said if anyone is going to Lourdes will ye get me some holy water I thought the same this just doesn't seem right. I also think it's so disrespectful when he splashed the holy water and tries to be mad craic Kieran saying it's great stuff all together. When he starts praying cos he has to go into work or something trivial is so wrong in so many levels it's ignorant and disrespectful and he's supposed to be religious. He's a charlatan.

Mine were removed aswell I was just saying creepy Kieran and moany orna would jump on the poor us band wagon.
Back to topic... I made a big decision I'm going to come on every day tell ye I got up that I drove to work what I'm eating and where I bought it and yer going to think I'm great craic altoghter then I'm going to flog overpriced shite to ye cos I'm so popular and sure I'm mad craic...
Do you need new carpet I’ll make sure your gifted some and I’ll have you a cup made with “sure I’m mad craic” on it. 😂 one catch if your gay can you act straight and if your straight please act as gay as humanly possible

• Haha
Sure it can't be that hard the mad witch KC has been showing me how to do it for ages but I better raid the kids drawers and get a pair of shorts a couple of sizes to small so ye all get a good gawk at my horrible legs.

I'm thinking an taoiseach needs to mind his job this prick seems to fancy himself to deliver the state of the nation addresses but sure he is our Midlands correspondent (is that still going on).
Don't say I didn't earn ye I think someone fancies himself as a podcaster.

Last edited:
And if he needs a holy water font for the Lourdes water, Lisa Lust has a discount code for him. Lads, ye are all bananas, swipe up though!

• Haha
He is going to sit in the garden after, sip half a bottle of wine layer , may as well have the bottle, after all it was free after he hinted a week or so ago he was running low on it. That same wine company must send it free to every Instagram Influencer, All the greedy beggars , have all been flashing it lately

He is going to sit in the garden after, sip half a bottle of wine layer , may as well have the bottle, after all it was free after he hinted a week or so ago he was running low on it. That same wine company must send it free to every Instagram Influencer, All the greedy beggars , have all been flashing it lately
We know he'd be sitting in the garden drinking tap water if his beg wasn't fulfilled he hates parting with his own money. I'd say he still has his communion money. The pantry are in on the act now it seems giving him free food sure God bless him. Thank God for his weather undated and reminding us to look up sure we're awful thick can't see anything for ourselves. I'm bleeping sick of his dear diary from the car wish he's f off and get a life.

Sweet Jesus... did you hear how he pronounced ‘mould’ from
The pineapple mould..... did he ever read a book? I know he thinks the accent is funny; but he sounds so badly educated and Ill read . It’s not good for young people to look up to such poorly educated and spoken people as role models.
And he went for a job on RTE. Does he not realise people like Ryan Tubridy, Ray Darcy (even tho don’t like him) , Maura and Daithi etc can all speak well, are well read, are literate and don’t sound absolutely ridiculous.

Poor cat is probably looking for somewhere to sleep seeing as they don't look after her, only roar at her.

Reactions: 3
Poor cat is probably looking for somewhere to sleep seeing as they don't look after her, only roar at her.
I was thinking much the same , pair of cat haters , they poor little thing . Sitting out with their free wine, he was only hinting last week how low he was running. Every Influencer going is getting it for free , the paying customer is paying for them lot.

I was thinking much the same , pair of cat haters , they poor little thing . Sitting out with their free wine, he was only hinting last week how low he was running. Every Influencer going is getting it for free , the paying customer is paying for them lot.
Another thing I won’t ever buy because of the extreme sucking up to influencers

I posted this on the LLL thread yesterday as the same wine came up in that thread also ..

honestly if I see this bloody wine on another persons story I am going to explode !!
This wine brand literally comments under every blogger / influencer and famous persons posts asking to contact them as they would like to send them some wine , this brand is looking seriously desperate at this stage ! Last week there was a post a guy (think he is a big brother or love island previous contestant ) he put up a tribute to his brother who he had just buried that day who lost his life to mental health issues and this bloody desperate wine company commented under it asking him to contact them as they wanted to send him wine 🤬 I saw 1 person reply to their comment basically telling them they are disgusting for commenting offer free wine on a memorial post for his brother . I was raging because I wanted to comment also and congratulate that girl for saying it but when I clicked into reply the wine brand had deleted their comment ... disgusting 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am so sick of this company peddling free wine to instagrammers it has to be doing the company more harm than good. I rang the Irish rep Denise today she completely stands by this idiot and others getting their six bottles of free wine from what she was saying they get it every two months. I referenced this fools Corona disaster where he acted drunk dressed up as a woman and mocked a certain demographic while holding a bottle of this tit. Denise said this was funny and she sees nothing wrong with him referencing their brand in such bad taste. She said they send wine to hospitals and care homes again??? She was the person that put up the post "by accident" when someone had recently lost a loved one. This company needs to take a long hard look at themselves...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am so sick of this company peddling free wine to instagrammers it has to be doing the company more harm than good. I rang the Irish rep Denise today she completely stands by this idiot and others getting their six bottles of free wine from what she was saying they get it every two months. I referenced this fools Corona disaster where he acted drunk dressed up as a woman and mocked a certain demographic while holding a bottle of this tit. Denise said this was funny and she sees nothing wrong with him referencing their brand in such bad taste. She said they send wine to hospitals and care homes again??? She was the person that put up the post "by accident" when someone had recently lost a loved one. This company needs to take a long hard look at themselves...
What a terrible company they are , find this guy funny 😂 very easily amused then. They need to be exposed to followers . It has to be cheap tat otherwise how could they afford to keep sending it out. Find him funny , cat negleying idiotgive the cat her own little bed you horrid rank idiot.. Him and the wife are a pair of beggars , constantly at it even for bloody leggings !! Followers need to find out about Tattle asap.. if there is a will there’s a way 😂

Bet they lifted the cat into the bird feeder just for the photo. Wish he would show us a snap of them actually feeding the poor cat and has she water and a bed. Can they not pet her and play with her too, if she's properly wormed and deflead no reason they cannot pet her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.