Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree completely he was shite talking about putting a bullet through customers in sports direct not wearing masks the very day Det Garda Colm Horkan was murdered I sent him a message nicely saying (because I didn't want to be blocked again) that it was in good taste joking about this especially after what just happened. His response BLOCKED immediately. That Corona tit boils my blood acting like a drunk woman late on a Saturday night if that isn't stereotyping and looking down on people I don't know what is and his gobshite of a wife laughing and filming it all she should be building up women not tearing them to bits. Do not question this asshole on anything or you'll be blocked immediately that his only response to everything or the bully troll card when I fact he's acting like a bully.
I also think the phrases and accent he uses for corona is imitating a traveler. Which is obviously racist (no matter what your view on that community), together with the topboy imitations this morning 😡 very ignorant and just shows how ill informed and not very educated he is. I’m surprised someone hasn’t “broken the bridge of his nose” yet because by jaysus I would be if he started that shite with me 😡

Reactions: 2
omg 😆 look at the screeching of him sitting in his car in a car park!! That’s not normal behaviour

omg 😆 look at the screeching of him sitting in his car in a car park!! That’s not normal behaviour
He's absolutely not right in the head so he isn't
So he claims to be paying for the kitchen but I'm wondering will there be a #collab thrown in there?

Reactions: 3
So he claims to be paying for the kitchen but I'm wondering will there be a #collab thrown in there?
I think he’s losing it! He’s very angry at something (probably this thread!) ... quite aggressive in his tone and everything seems to be a problem.... or a moan ... not interesting at all ... if he wants to lose followers he’s going about it the right way ....

Reactions: 4
LIVE UPDATE... This prick is having steak this evening I think he mentioned it 10 times not sure if it's gifted a collab or paid for but he's fairly banging on about it... Fool.

Jesus his stories are a bit cray cray today he's loosing it imagine if that was your husband wouldn't you be mortified if he carried on like that.

Top Corrigan tip wear trousers when strimming no tit Sherlock...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget the flooring, tiling, appliances etc , will he be paying for them. Feel sorry for whoever does it. Can you just imagine him stressing, screeching and her moaning , Lord god help them 😂

• Haha
Don’t forget the flooring, tiling, appliances etc , will he be paying for them. Feel sorry for whoever does it. Can you just imagine him stressing, screeching and her moaning , Lord god help them 😂
God help whatever company gifts this creep anything for him kitchen I'll be haunting them all with phone calls. Do these insta Huns even know their pin number they never use their own money. He's definitely begging for a collab with a garden centre they mustnt have taking bait he's mentioned it a few times now.

Reactions: 1
Ahh Kieran nice to see you read this forum probably glued to it
I’m pretty sure with all you over priced masks 16 euro and merchandise we could all afford a new fuckin kitchen
You made a complete tit of your self screaming and shouting into your phone from your car Saying your paying for your kitchen
Still here’s hoping you get your expensive work top for free

God help whatever company gifts this creep anything for him kitchen I'll be haunting them all with phone calls. Do these insta Huns even know their pin number they never use their own money. He's definitely begging for a collab with a garden centre they mustnt have taking bait he's mentioned it a few times now.
Surely they can put their hands in their pockets for a basic lawn mower and strimmer ? Do they ever feed that poor cat , you never see food or water out for it. Pair of them should be reported to Animal protection . It’s so obvious they don’t like the poor thing, they even admitted not liking cats, you see by the way he grits his vile mouth at the poor thing . the absolute pair of beggy morons!

Borna will bloody kill him when he gets home

Surely they can put their hands in their pockets for a basic lawn mower and strimmer ? Do they ever feed that poor cat , you never see food or water out for it. Pair of them should be reported to Animal protection . It’s so obvious they don’t like the poor thing, they even admitted not liking cats, you see by the way he grits his vile mouth at the poor thing . the absolute pair of beggy morons!
He was horrible about the poor cat yesterday and hopefully someone steps in
Cats catch mice and birds it’s what they do Imagine all the mice in his house if the cat didn’t catch them he’s a vile nasty 🤢 piece of work

Borna will bloody kill him when he gets home

He was horrible about the poor cat yesterday and hopefully someone steps in
Cats catch mice and birds it’s what they do Imagine all the mice in his house if the cat didn’t catch them he’s a vile nasty 🤢 piece of work
Are they feeding it, am sure if the beg some company will send food for the poor little thing.. if you have an animal it is your responsibility to look after it, that includes food water and shelter , have we seen any of that. We see the pampered dog bed and his feeding bowls . totally agree someone needs to step in to check the welfare of this cat.

Imagine parking beside him in carpark..and he screaming and jumping all around the car must

Are they feeding it, am sure if the beg some company will send food for the poor little thing.. if you have an animal it is your responsibility to look after it, that includes food water and shelter , have we seen any of that. We see the pampered dog bed and his feeding bowls . totally agree someone needs to step in to check the welfare of this cat.
The cat seems to live outside, you never see it in the house.

He seems really agitated the last few days he mustn’t be getting anything for free or his ‘career’ in showbiz isn’t happening 😂😂

Just saw where he was having tea outside Costa and giving out about the smoke from someone smoking....I unfollowed him ...cant listen to him anymore or her either..and last night giving out about the cat ...

Omg he was outside... those people had every right to smoke outside... i bet he wouldn't have gone up and said that to.their faces but he's say it to his camera... painful

I saw he was tagged in MyWheelybigjourneys post about carers and he didn’t even share it. Very disappointing that he didn’t. Such a good campaign and it has really highlighted for me the greed of some people who will only share if it’s of benefit to them.
This makes me so angry! Given the amount of time he spends on his phone, he simply could have shared a link or given the page some exposure. What.a.knob I feel sorry for his future boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg he was outside... those people had every right to smoke outside... i bet he wouldn't have gone up and said that to.their faces but he's say it to his camera... painful
Oh agree with you...and to me it looked like he was a good bit away

Just watched his stories for the first time in ages! God what a pain in the hole! He’s so aggressive & obnoxious. Eh hello you thick you are sitting in the smoking section- what do you expect fairy lights and unicorns?? Dope!! And as for screaming into the phone about paying for the kitchen- the gif protests too much. On another note those blinking shorts 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.