Kieran Corrigan and Orna #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you just imagine them doing the business.

Reactions: 6
They have no immune system with the amount of antibiotics she gets for them they sneeze and they are at the doctors, plus they are stuck in that house 24/7 never see them being brought to a play centre or anywhere else to mix. Also orna bperfect should be marked as #ad

Reactions: 2
How disgusting what he did with the grapes. To even think that’s acceptable and to post shows the level of his ignorance,

Reactions: 1
This and the fact the heating is on 24/7. They nearly died when the oil tank was broke even though the back boiler in their stove did the same job. Why the need for heat 24/7 is beyond me

This and the fact the heating is on 24/7. They nearly died when the oil tank was broke even though the back boiler in their stove did the same job. Why the need for heat 24/7 is beyond me
Probably because he enjoys running about the house with his little boy shorts stuck up his hole!

Reactions: 6
Is there a special rule for Borna when it comes to #AD or can she not use the keyboard on her phone the actual state of the two of them rocking up to Shaws looking like that to work for the evening oh sorry date night

He’s hardly doing a Shaws add with shorts on and his hairy legs out?? Whatever happened with him and the mcgreals

Reactions: 1
so he was paid to advertise the National Childcare Scheme....... what the actual fuck
boils my blood, they can pay him yet couldnt give it to me cos i was €4 over the limit. Appealed and still got F all
that whole scheme pisses me off, a girl i know puts her kids in the local creche takes up 3 places and pays €14 a week and she goes home and watches netflix and posts on her insta what a chilled day she is having. Where as i am paying €243 for my 2 a week. Rant over, sorry folks!

Reactions: 13
this country is appalling. we reward the non-tax payers the most.

Reactions: 10