Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
So if he’s not working now where is the money for the holiday coming from? Borna the super glamorous make-up artist is hardly earning enough to support them. No doubt cute Kieran has something else lined up for himself.

Reactions: 6

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Do these places give discounts so easily ? Like they dont know who he is and his habit of complaining wherever they go.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Is this their new content- he breaks things and she's does the pretend annoyed act!

Shows not cancelled yet - no tickets sold for weeks I don't think they need to worry about their outfits

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
Why do you think the children are bold? Kieran & Borna annoy the hell out of me, but I don’t get “bold” vibes from their kids, they are only little kiddies. Having said that we shouldn’t even have an opinion on 2 innocent kids that we don’t know because they shouldn’t be on the internet at all imo.
I get what you’re saying. Unfortunately we see these two kids on screen everyday. The other poster saying the are bold, probably referring them living with parents who are screaming everyday on camera so can’t imagine them off camera. Kieran literally roaring outside, inside. Not normal behavior so the kids won’t be long picking it up

JohnnyDepp

Yeah they are so determined to prove they are perfect , they can’t take criticism, they couldn’t take peoples opinions on the electric car or that those kids too young and bold for that long flight . Why does he need to show how much he ran ? And before that how long he spent ice bath , he lost interest in that when he was sneered by dympna whatever her name is on insta

Evan

VIP Member
Omg! Who does he think would sign up to see his hairy filthy feet in those sandals. Suppose he needs money now that he doesn’t work again
No hairy filthy feet at all - more like suit type Sox in his Birkenstocks 🤭🤭🤭
Also, a fiver! Talk about bargain basement 😳😂😂😂

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
I don't think anyone else would tolerate either of them so they put up with each other. It's a marriage of convenience. She isn't happy if she was she wouldn't be so grouchy. And he needs to come out of the closet. I mean come on Girls Aloud for his birthday....
I know a presenter on fm104 was talking about the concert this morning saying it was full of women and gay men , so I'm sure he fit right in

Well now Kieran has to get 10/10 for innovative begging today 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 We need a buggy for the holidays We’re flying Ryan Air

eeeh Google is great guys Like not as if you’re not in smyths fulltime Pick up a stroller like the rest of us did Less than €30 Wtaf !!!!!

edited to add photo for you guys

Attachments

Foxy Roxy

Does this image not show thay only A9 and B3 were not sold in the first 3 rows.

And by sold, I mean not available, because he probably gave them away to family/sponsors etc
Yes you're right, all the green dots were the tickets that were still available that he didn't sell.
---
I see he deleted these two stories from last night 😂
He sounds twisted in them. He deleted them as he didn't want to ruin his good boy image 😂 That lad whose back he jumped onto sounds like a right dose too. Like attracts like I suppose..