Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I would have taught Andrea Roche had a good name in her line of business, I know she is only in it, for the commission/agents fees etc.

But I am shocked, that she put her name against Kieran’s as his agent. I think it speaks volumes that she would represent, some one like him, that will only tarnish her business

Reactions: 5

Buddy4

VIP Member
Wonder is going to try and be like that other dose Alan Clarke with his new projects 🤣🤣 it must kill them to see all the other Insta huns getting free holidays and PR drops, I’d s headache after listening to the carry on last night over a feckin holiday like just book it but I suppose it’s hard to spend your own money 🙄🤣

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Who buys and wears expensive sunglasses just to either break them or lose them.
And why do they assume they were stolen? There are good people who would hand them in2 a shop or post office, or go ck fbook im sure they have a local page & somebody cld have posted on it that they found them…. But sure I suppose they have to moan & beg, plonkers. Still no word on coming home from Limerick, v strange.

mollymoomoo

It's hard to believe he walked out of his job to become a fulltime beggar. He buys runners in the wrong size, shape, make, model, colour, and then spend days whinging about them. The idiots supporting him are worse 🙄

Didn’t he have a code for them? I’d say they thought he’d bring in sales. Checked the code after a year and realise nope just headaches

Alucia

VIP Member
They were both unlikable before but they are even more so now, pair of shnakes 🐍
Are they allowed advertise fake goods, didn't someone lose their insta over it.
---
Why delete all the Limerick posts and say nothing for a couple of days. He could of explained sooner and he could of thanked the hotel etc

Last edited:

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Ok.....let's take bets on....

*Car parked - all good 🎉

* Couldn't find the airport or the carpark 🤭🤭🤭

* Checked in ok - but couldn't find the gate and delayed the whole plane 🤭

* Checked in - got on the plane - not a single hitch 🎉

*Flight went well - kids enjoyed it - he read his book, all relaxed - let the holidays begin 🎉

*Flight was a disaster - kids hated it - didn't read his book 💁‍♀️ - borna wants to go home mid flight 🤭

*All bags buggys and bits arrived safely and transfer to hotel was effortless 👍

*Bags never arrived - no buggys - no bits - borna wants to go home - she's getting homesick - crying inconsolably 😭
transfer to hotel wasn't booked😳

* Arrived at hotel - travelling with kids is so easy 🎉🎉

*Arrived at hotel - holiday was booked with love holidays - never checked before they left 😳😳 say no more 🙄🙄

And these are just for day one 😂😂😂😂
You forgot Post Hello Fresh ad
Delete it
Repost it

Dying to hear what's wrong with the hotel/weather/buggy/world - come on Borna we need an update 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She probably dropped them and needs a new pair so on the beg 🙄 she couldn’t face the camera for her fake white fox hoodie and he couldn’t look into the phone telling the story! They’ll hardly get anymore free stays after this 😂

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
What a thick he is advertising another brand while on his FREE GIFTED stay! If I had given him a free stay I'm not sure I'd be happy about it!

mollymoomoo

Lol...Borna glamping....she will hate every minute of it. I can't wait to see how she puts on a happy face because she/they cannot throw another strop like Centre Parcs & Limerick 😄

• Haha

mollymoomoo

If as he says they got a call to come back, why did he post that reel of her asleep on the couch and he calling her saying it's the Guards and laughing????

nothanks91

VIP Member
so did they not even stay the night? Unless it’s pre recorded and they don’t want people knowing their house is empty, otherwise it’s bad form to pretend you’d to leave if you weren’t happy.

how are they never happy. Literally problems with everything . No wonder grennans couldn’t stick him

Buddy4

VIP Member
I’d laugh if he has booked with Love Holidays, seen on Facebook loads of people having problems the last few days 🤔😀

• Haha

mollymoomoo

Omg is that what he gave up his job to do....post stupid reels. I take it Borna probably has to take on extra hours because this idiot will do anything bar get a job and work 🙄

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I agree that it’s a bit unfair to call them ‘bold’. But I do think they let them do whatever they want to keep them quiet. He’s afraid to correct them I think. The boy seems to always be watching the phone or iPad once they leave the house! I’d say the kids don’t know what’s happening this week they aren’t stuck inside the semi D in Kinnity!